High Sierra Support Is Now Available!👏
Learn what’s new in Paste 2.2.4
We’re excited to introduce the new Paste features, improvements and macOS High Sierra compatibility.
- Compatibility improvements for macOS High Sierra
- Improvements for sync engine and option to reset iCloud data in Preferences
- Reset search query after copy/paste snippets
- A bunch of under the hood fixes and improvements
We’ve also added a couple of new shortcuts to scroll and select snippets:
- Use Fn+Left/Right to scroll selected Pinboard to the beginning or to the end.
- Use Cmd+Up/Down to select the first and last snippet in the list.
You can see all the other shortcuts here.
How to update?
The update process is fully automated, however depends on the source you got Paste from.
Paste will ask you to update itself automatically as soon as it receives the a new version. But if you can’t wait, simply follow these steps:
- Download the latest version from http://pasteapp.me/download and unzip an archive.
- Quit Paste and move an extracted app to your /Applications folder.
- You’re all set, launch Paste and enjoy.
Mac App Store
- Open App Store app and navigate to the Updates tab.
- Find Paste in the list of available updates and click Update button.
- App Store will do the rest.
By default, applications are updated automatically on a daily basis. However you can check for updates manually:
- Click the Setapp Menu icon and choose Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click Check for Updates.
Do you have any questions about this version or suggestions for the new features? Please share them in the comments below. 👇