SmartMint Referral Campaign
Earn $25 USDT and 1,000 PSL!
We are excited to announce we have launched a Referral Campaign for new users on SmartMint.
To participate in the Referral Campaign, simply follow these steps:
- First, sign up for SmartMint (SmartMint membership is FREE!)
- Next, once you are logged in to your account navigate to your profile page (“View Profile”) and click the Referral tab (see image below)
- Simply copy your unique referral link and share with your friends!
You can even track your referrals directly from the Referrals tab.
- Pending Referrals: A user has signed up and created a SmartMint account using your referral link.
- Confirmed Referrals: A user has signed up using your referral link and successfully created either an NFT collection or drop on SmartMint. Note: At least one NFT must be minted to either the collection or drop.
Referral Campaign Details
- Campaign ends on December 7th @ 23:59pm UTC
- Simply share your unique referral link with new users and obtain a minimum of 3 Confirmed Referrals
- You receive $25 USDT and 1000 PSL
- Your first 3 confirmed referrals each receive $10 USDT
Note: Rewards will be distributed at the end of the campaign.
If you have not signed up for SmartMint yet, please use this link: https://smartmint.pastel.network/signup
SmartMint is FREE to use. Start creating today!
Powered by Pastel Network, SmartMint is a no-code NFT minting platform where creators can easily create, manage, and mint NFTs on their own custom smart contracts. The tool also provides creators with additional peace of mind as it leverage Pastel’s infrastructure for near-duplicate NFT detection (Sense) and permanent NFT data storage (Cascade).
SmartMint enables creators to mint NFTs on Ethereum, Solana, Pastel, and more. Creators can launch NFT drops on SmartMint as their backend management platform and list NFTs for sale on their own site or secondary marketplaces like OpenSea.
About Pastel Network
Pastel Network is a fully decentralized, developer-friendly layer-1 blockchain serving as the preeminent protocol standard for non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”) and Web3 technology.
Pastel allows for the development of third-party decentralized-applications (“DApps”) to sit on top of its Network, enabling developers to enjoy the scalable registration features, storage processes, and security of the broader ecosystem. Lightweight protocols such as Sense — which was built to assess the relative rareness of a given NFT against near-duplicate metadata — and Cascade — which conducts permanent, distributed storage of underlying NFT data — can be integrated cross-chain across various layer-1 blockchains, layer-2 protocols, or other third-party apps.
Pastel is managed by world-class developers, cryptographers, and technologists, supported alongside an experienced and extensive network of marketers, influencers, and third-party agencies. Pastel is backed by key stakeholders including Innovating Capital, a prominent venture fund.
For more information on Pastel Network, visit https://pastel.network/.
Website | Telegram | Twitter | Instagram |Github | Wiki | Discord