Rules for Writing Posts
I quit my day job (burying the headline), and I’m trying to change things up. Among my top goals is writing more. And, in that spirit, I’m going to enforce some rules upon myself.
Paul’s rules for writing posts will be:
- Get out of bed. This is key!
- Brew tea. This should be obvious, because you already follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat (@paulrenenichols). Haha :)
- Pick a topic. Don’t overthink it. I can rant about anything.
- Write four (4) good paragraphs. But don’t go past eight (8) good paragraphs.
- If you are tempted to go past eight (8) paragraphs, consider saving that post for later and starting over at step 3!
Let’s see if I can follow my own rules!
And here’s a picture.