Explore Pulse Exchange here.
Now our AMC partners can track business, operational metrics and manage information about their investor’s experience in real time.
At the time of launch, we were absolutely serious about providing a fully digital experience to all our investors; this meant digitizing all our internal processes. We started this by building our own technology platform and directly integrating with all 40 Asset Management Companies (AMCs) to bring a seamless and reliable investment experience to our investors.
We are now extending this to the next stage by launching Pulse Exchange for our AMC partners. Using Pulse exchange, AMCs can monitor, analyse, track and manage the investor experience, business and operations in real-time.
What this means for investors on Paytm Money
- All your investments & transactions can be tracked by the respective AMC, in real-time
- If a delay in transactions occurs, an AMC can track it in real-time (a delay as short as 1 second) and take corrective action, to speed up the process from their end, without the investor having to raise any complaint
- On the app, you will see latest information about every scheme, duly verified by the AMC
- In essence— when you invest in Mutual Funds via Paytm Money, we ensure your transaction is 100% tracked to success. This is how we provide the most reliable & trustworthy treatment to you.
Pulse Features that would assist AMCs
- A dashboard to track movements in business, operations and escalations, all in real-time.
- Analytics on your investors, to help them serve better.
- Track core metrics like investors, investments and AUM
- Measure SIP book and predict the amount of investments they will receive from Paytm Money
- Improve investor experience by ensuring high success rates for investments & redemption.
- And many more…
Pulse Exchange is now open to AMCs. If it is Mutual Fund investments, it must be via Paytm Money — the most reliable & trustworthy platform.