It’s been a while since we started our journey to digitise the investing experience in mutual funds and make it simple and near real-time. Thanks to your love, we now have over 3 million users on Paytm Money in less than a year of launch. Yes, we’re super excited :)
We have done a few things over the past months that our users love — this includes fastest portfolio updates, flexibility to manage SIPs, real-time transactions processing thus eliminating the need cut-off times, portfolio top-up and many such features; and of course the highest success rates in the industry! As a result, we have been witnessing increasing adoption from existing mutual fund investors over the past few months.
We are listening to your needs and constantly improving our user experience to serve you better. We will introduce many offerings for you, starting with one big announcement today — New Fund Offers (NFO) subscriptions on the Paytm Money app!
Now you will be able to invest in the direct plans of open-ended growth funds on our app during the NFO period itself. What more — now you can invest in NFOs from all 40 AMCs in India, and all in direct mode whereby you maximise your returns :)
You can also browse through all announced NFOs, and opt-in to get notified when they are open for subscription.
“Investors who have been investing in mutual funds for years together, over a period get aligned with investment philosophy of particular AMCs or Fund Managers.
NFO subscriptions on Paytm Money will bring ease of starting a long investment relationship for such users from day zero.” said Pravin Jadhav, Whole-time Director at Paytm Money.
Most important thing for us is that we want you to take informed investment decisions.
On Paytm Money you will see the most comprehensive information about the NFOs, which includes the following:
- List of NFOs which are currently open for investment
- Minimum investment amount for a given NFO
- The closing date and the number of days for which the NFO will remain open
- Complete details about the fund managers and the underlying scheme
- Risks associated with the fund
- Comparison of other Mutual Funds in that category along with their performance history
You can make the payment for your NFO investments from any of your 5 verified bank accounts via UPI, Netbanking or Auto Pay. Paytm Money supports investing from over 200+ banks, sign-up now if you haven’t yet!
Your investment will get confirmed by the AMC and you will receive the confirmation of your transaction from the AMC as well as Paytm Money. Post confirmation, these NFO investments will reflect in your portfolio where you can start SIPs or make lump sum investments in it like any other mutual fund scheme.
Currently, the following direct NFOs are available for subscription:
- Motilal Oswal Midcap 150 Index Fund — India’s first Midcap 150 Index fund (closes on 30th August 2019)
- Motilal Oswal Nifty Bank Index Fund — India’s first Nifty Bank Index fund (closes on 30th August 2019)
- Motilal Oswal Nifty Smallcap 250 Index Fund — India’s first Nifty Smallcap 250 Index fund (closes on 30th August 2019)
- Motilal Oswal Nifty 500 Index Fund (closes on 30th August 2019)
- Sundaram Equity Fund Direct — Growth (closes on 30th August 2019)
- YES Overnight Fund Direct — Growth (closes on 23rd August 2019)
- PGIM India Overnight Fund Direct — Growth (closes on 26th August 2019)
- ITI Arbitrage Fund Direct — Growth (closes on 30th August 2019)
PS: Meet our team that has built this awesome feature for you :)
Hope you like this new offering on our app. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
Disclaimer: Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.