Pendle Raises $3.7M to Create the Next Layer of DeFi Yield Markets
We’re excited to announce the investors supporting Pendle’s vision for creating the next layer of DeFi yield markets.
Led by Mechanism Capital, we’re grateful to have raised $3.7M in our private round, with support from the following funds and individuals: Crypto.com Capital, Hashkey Capital, Spartan Group, CMS, imToken, DeFi Alliance, Lemniscap, LedgerPrime, Parataxis Capital, Strategic Round Capital, Signum Capital, Harvest Finance, Youbi Capital, Sora Ventures, D1 Ventures, Fisher8, Origin Capital, BitLink, Bitscale Capital, Hongbo (co-founder & CEO of DeBank), and Taiyang Zhang (co-founder & CEO of Ren Protocol).
Transforming Pendle from an idea into a reality would also not have been possible without the help of our advisors:
- Loi Luu | Co-founder & CEO of Kyber Network
- Tiantian Kullander | Co-founder of Amber Group
- Soravis Srinawakoon | Co-founder & CEO of Band Protocol
- Kevin Tseng | Co-founder & CEO of NAOS Finance
- YY Lai | Partner at Signum Capital
Pendle’s token allocation will break down as follows: