“How many people here are working for or planning on starting their own Blockchain-focused company?”
When speaker Michael del Castillo of Coindesk posed that question at the inaugural Penn Blockchain Conference, more than half of the attendees’ hands shot up. This excitement in the Penn and Philadelphia communities stems from the wide array of applications for blockchain technology. Many of the most exciting ones were discussed during the “Disrupting Finance” panel of the Penn Blockchain Conference.
The panel members include:
- Andrew Keys (Co-Founder of Consensys Capital)
- Brian Steele (Managing Director at Goldman)
- Griffin Anderson (Founder of Balanc3@ConsenSys)
- Danny Aranda (Managing Director at Ripple)
- Jitin Jain (Wharton MBA ’18) (moderator)