PEP Network’s pre-sale was scheduled to run from the 15th to the 17th of May 2018
PEP Network’s pre-sale was scheduled to run from the 15th to the 17th of May 2018. We are now moving the start date forward by 2 weeks, extending the pre-sale to 7 days, and making several changes to our pre-sale conditions.
Below, we’ll explain why we’re making the change — and go over how these tweaks and date changes benefit you and other users. Let’s start with…
The Reason For the Change
There are two main reasons for the changes in dates in conditions.
First, many of the people on our whitelist have asked for more time to gather referrals. Some have also said that they want the pre-sale to last longer than 2 days. Hearing this feedback is the first reason for the changes.
The second reason is that an extra 2 weeks give us more time to polish our paperwork and make sure we are compliant with international law. As you likely know, GDPR is about to go into effect; and the extra time will help us make sure we’re ready for this new EU law.
We have also made some other minor tweaks to let more people participate. Read on to find out what they are.
What’s Changed, and Why?
Here are all the new pre-sale rules.
- The ICO is 1 week long. This way, everyone who wants to participate can do so at their leisure, without having to hurry.
- The ICO dates are May 30th — June 6th. This means our community has 2 more weeks to gather funds and referrals, and we have 2 more weeks to make sure we’re GDPR-ready and compliant with international law.
- The minimum personal cap has been reduced to $3,000. Many community members have asked us to lower the minimum purchase to help drive more referrals. While we can’t remove the minimum personal cap completely, we do want more users to participate — and are lowering it from $5,000 to $3,000.
- There is no more max personal cap. On the other end of the spectrum, bigger buyers have asked us to let them buy more tokens with or without referrals. We have decided to allow this, and until further notice, there is no max personal cap during the pre-sale.
- No changes to bonus rules. All the bonuses detailed in the ICO rules we published previously are still in effect!
- The main ICO sale is also moving forward. To reflect the new date changes, the ICO will now run between June 20th and July 20th 2018.
These changes reflect our desire to serve our community and remain 100% law-compliant worldwide. To learn the main rules of the upcoming pre-sale and ICO, read our original announcement article here.
Do you have any questions or comments? Do you have any further feedback regarding the new information posted above?
Then please join our Telegram group here, and join the ongoing discussion. PEP Network is made with our users and investors in mind, and we’ll be glad to hear what you have to say.
Otherwise, join the Whitelist if you haven’t already — and see you at the Pre-Sale!