Celebrating Genesis Day: One Year Since Launch
- One year ago today, March 30th of 2021, the Persistence Core-1 mainnet was launched.
- The network has continued to strengthen throughout this past year in terms of all measurable metrics, and the community has strengthened in tandem.
- During this past year the Persistence team has been heavily involved in the growth of the broader ecosystem, including spearheading the InterNFT initiative and advancing the PoS industry via AUDIT.one.
- Along this journey we realized that solving the pain points of the PoS industry via liquid staking was our true mission, and pSTAKE was born.
- pSTAKE has grown significantly, quickly becoming the most prominent liquid staking solution for ATOM and XPRT, building strong foundations for the next phase of growth.
- We’re now pushing ahead on our mission to make Persistence the liquid staking hub of the PoS economy.
Read the rest of this article on our official blog: https://bit.ly/39GB5zx
Persistence is a Tendermint-based, specialised Layer-1 network powering an ecosystem of DeFi applications focused on unlocking the liquidity of staked assets.
Persistence facilitates the issuance and deployment of liquid-staked stkASSETs, allowing users to earn staking rewards while participating in DeFi primitives, such as lending/borrowing and liquidity provisioning on DEXs.
Persistence aims to offer a seamless staking and DeFi experience for PoS (Proof-of-Stake) users and enable developers to build innovative applications around stkASSETs.