[Archives] PoS Token Holders, Prepare Yourselves for Persistence StakeDrop! The Grand Unveiling
The time has almost arrived. We’ve been meticulously planning the mechanism and execution of an innovative initiative to provide the crypto community with access and exposure to XPRT (Persistence’s native token).
It’s called StakeDrop, and it’s emerging on the horizon. Read the full details below.
- StakeDrop is a distribution mechanism which allows holders of PoS network tokens to acquire XPRT simply by staking on their favorite networks.
- Networks included in the StakeDrop campaigns are: Cosmos Network, Terra, Kava Labs, IRISnet, Polkadot, Matic Network and Tezos.
- 1% of the total XPRT token supply (1,000,000 XPRT) is allocated for StakeDrop rewards.
- Reward amounts for specific participants depend on a variety of factors, including which network/s they are staking on, whether they are delegating to an AUDIT.one validator (higher rewards) or a different validator, and the length of their participation in each campaign.
- The first StakeDrop campaign will be on Cosmos Network, beginning October 26th.
Read the rest of this article on our official blog: https://bit.ly/3OqnQS8
Persistence is a Tendermint-based, specialised Layer-1 network powering an ecosystem of DeFi applications focused on unlocking the liquidity of staked assets.
Persistence facilitates the issuance and deployment of liquid-staked stkASSETs, allowing users to earn staking rewards while participating in DeFi primitives, such as lending/borrowing and liquidity provisioning on DEXs.
Persistence aims to offer a seamless staking and DeFi experience for PoS (Proof-of-Stake) users and enable developers to build innovative applications around stkASSETs.
Join Our Movement
Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram | YouTube | Reddit | email@example.com