22 Habits That Can Fix 90% Of Your Problems
Learn to prioritise your obstacles — create a to-solve list
Life is not linear. It’s full of obstacles and hurdles.
We are consistently in the process of solving small and big problems. As long as you keep evolving, there will be decisions to be made and a life to build.
Stephen Covey is right, “There are three constants in life… change, choice and principles.” With that in mind, it pays to keep an open mind whilst you focus on continuous improvement.
Getting better at finding solutions to your problems is half the battle. People who are great at breaking down life’s barriers do better and live a more rewarding life.
Problems in life come at different stages of life, but many of them fall under a few categories: financial, health, relationship, career, work and purpose.
Life challenges shouldn’t stop us from becoming better versions of ourselves. We can adapt and keep moving even when everything around us seems to be falling apart.
- First of all, make it a habit to write down the many problems in your life at least every month. It’s the best way to track down the difficulties we face in life. And the simplest way to find solutions to them. You are more likely to deal with things you write down.
- Learn to prioritise your problems. Not every drawback is important. Some may feel urgent but can be addressed later. Write your life obstacles in order of importance. Use a to-solve list to tackle your problems.
- Solving problems is a mindset game. How you respond to every issue can prepare you for the next one. It pays to build a resilient brain. “Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it,” says Irving Berlin.
- The future will always be uncertain. A better way to prepare for it is to invest a small percentage of your current earnings towards it — make it automatic, and you won’t have to think about it every month.
- If you are worried about losing your present income source, invest in skills that will make you indispensable in the future. Make lifelong learning a habit, and you will pick up skills almost every month. “Don’t go through life, grow…