When I am creative…
- I look for ways to improve the lives of others.
- I seek solutions to things that are not working.
- I build on what is working.
- I am in harmony with the present.
- I acknowledge the sensations in my body.
- I am a good steward of what I already have.
- I am outcome independent.
- I act before planning.
- I am responsible.
- I observe.
- I love.
- I build.
When I am reactive…
- I strive to maintain the image others have of me.
- I am defeated by the things that are not working.
- I am blind to things that are working.
- I reject the present.
- I resist what my body is saying to me.
- I look for the next best thing.
- I am attached to outcome.
- I plan before acting.
- Others are responsible.
- I label.
- I am indifferent.
- I burn.
Recommend this post by clicking the heart if you liked it.
Make sure you follow me here and subscribe to my newsletter for more ideas like these, and receive my book: ‘Joining the Dots’ for free.
Follow my art and adventures in Thailand, on Instagram. I share daily.
Follow my Twitter here.
Originally published at alexmathers.net on August 15, 2017.