1605 Miner Race v1 Ended | Phala Weekly v0.3.07
The Phala Vendetta testnet campaign — 1605 Miner Race v1 went to an end on January 1st, 2021. We appreciate all your support and contribution in this period. 🎉 We summarize the result of this campaign and plan to release relevant details as a report in the next days, please kindly stay tuned.
🚀1605 Race (up to 800,000 PHA)
By the end of last Friday, there were 1,357 TEE computing nodes (miners) running on Phala.🚀 Up to 5,768,600 Fires were mined cumulative.🔥
445,860 computing power contributed by nearly 6,369 CPU cores,💻 which impressed us a lot.
⛰️GK Workshop (100,000 PHA)
With the one last GK joined, it’s grateful to have 13 GKs who came from China, Italy, Russia, and Ukraine to the end. They’re so passionate about helping other miners set and run nodes even provide excellent content to the Phala community. 🙏
The most impressive thing is, 4 GKs supported at least 20 miners by themselves respectively, which means the 4GKs helped more than 80 miners in this campaign. Thanks for their work👏
🏅️Phala Building Bounty (100,000 PHA)
We received 5 Phala Swags, 4 Full nodes, 3 Phala NFTs last week. For more details, please wait for the report of this campaign in the next days.
- Fixed performance regression of pHost syncing Commit
- Fixed an inconsistent on-chain miners data problem and had an on-chain upgrade PR
- Synced the latest Diem codebase to pLibra PR
Community & Ecosystem
- Summarized and published the Phala Network Community Report of 2020(CN ver.), showing the result of one-year-work to all the fellows who concerned Phala always 📕 btw, the EN ver. is coming soon😝
- With the end of Phala Vendetta Testnet Campaign — 1605 Miner Race v1, the computing power ended at 445,860🚀
- On 31st December, Professional Diversity Network, Inc. Partners with Phala Network. Phala will support PDN in human resource protection and human resource confidential data analysis with its blockchain technology. With this information’s exposure，Phala had attracted a lot of attention on Twitter.
- As mentioned twice in the《 Polkadot 2020 Roundup 》by Gavin Wood, Phala has contributed a lot to the Polkadot ecosystem’s framework, projects, and components building as a well-known Polkadot ecosystem project.
- Community stats:
- Invited by 499Block, Phala participated in an AMA on December 30th, discussed with Crust、Trustbase about the parachains auction and the future of the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Last Thursday，Marvin attended the Jinse Finance 「Reply 2020」 Speech. When it came to the point of The Future of Polkadot, he thought Polkadot had exceeded EOS gradually.
- Marvin had an educational talk with Zenlink、Bifrost、Litentry on Bitalk「Blockchain Innovators Assembly」on December 30th. In this talk, Marvin shared his opinion about the Polkadot Parachains auction that he believed some Ethreum 1.0 projects would probably like to move to Polkadot.