Phala Network
Published in

Phala Network

ANN | Khala Crowdloan Early Bird Reward will End in Hours, Don’t Miss Your NFT and the 1% Extra Bonus

Dear Phamily:

The Early Bird Contribution NFT offer will end on 22nd 12:00 GMT. If you contribute to Khala’s Crowdloan before then, you can still get this unique NFT as a reward.

This Early Bird NFT is jointly provided by Phala and RMRK! The NFTs will be minted and delivered to the contribution addresses used in the Khala Crowdloan.

Holders of an NFT will receive an additional reward of 1% on top of the regular Crowdloan reward: that is, for each 100 KSM you contribute, you will receive 101 PHA tokens as a reward!

Early bird NFT issuance time

After 23rd Jun, we will issue the NFTs, based on the community’s KSM contributions, directly to your Crowdloan addresses!

When is the extra 1% bonus distributed?

Early bird rewards will be unlocked alongside the regular rewards. The first release will be 34% of the total reward due, and the remaining 66% will be released linearly during the 11-month slot rental period. All rewards will be distributed to your KSM contribution account.

*Note: If Khala does not win one of the first five Kusama slots open in thie first round of slot auctions, all of your contributed KSM will be immediately unlocked, these NFTs will be burned, and no rewards will be distributed. When Khala opens the Crowdloand for the next round of auctions, new Early Bird NFTs will be minted and distributed.

How to contribute in the Khala Crowdloan Dapp?

https://forum.phala.network/t/topic/2165/4?u=lucia

How to contribute for Khala through other channels?

https://forum.phala.network/t/topic/2165/4

About Phala

Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.

This blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables massive cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality. Built around TEE-based privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential. By separating the consensus mechanism from computation, Phala ensures processing power is highly scalable. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.

As a member parachain of the Polkadot cross-chain ecosystem, Phala will be able to provide computing power to other blockchain applications while protecting the data layer, enabling possibilities like privacy-protected DeFi trading positions and transaction history, co-computing DID confidential data, developing light-node cross-chain bridges, and more.

On-chain services currently being developed on Phala Network include Web3 Analytics: high-performance smart contracts from Phala enable highly concurrent mass data analytics with privacy, paving the way for an alternative to Google Analytics that inherently respects individual confidentiality.

🍽 — Subscribe Us | Website | Twitter | Github
🥤 — Discord | Forum | Telegram

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store