SubBridge Asset Integration Guide Published, Phala Became an Official Sponsor of Blockdown 2022| Phala Weekly Vol. 81
👷 Khala/Phala Secure Worker Mining
The details of Khala SWM system statistics are below:
🙋 Khala Democracy Governance
Khala had 1 democratic referendum last week. The treasury accumulated 4.61M PHA.
- #36: This referendum is to apply for emergency recovery of accidentally deleted on-chain data.
- #15: SubSquare team applied to Khala treasury for a SubSquare operation and maintenance expenditure of 19143PHA from March to May 2022.
- A Tip: Senior French ambassador applied this tip for community member and music creator Iamyoufor. He background music for the Phala French Community series of videos.
- Prep of Khala parachain slot extension with paraid 2111 is ready
- Khala runtime upgrade v1131 and accident
- Upgrade Khala to Polkadot v0.9.20
- SubBridge Integration Guide in Wiki
3.Computing Power Supply
- Pruned Kusama node support to save ~500 GiB miner storage; will integrate to solo script soon
💻Work in progress
- The new SubBridge app will be launched soon
2.Computing Power Supply
- Improved PRB syncing speed, internal testing
- Various PRuntime improvements for speed syncing, internal testing
- KVDB in pruntime
- Key handover
Community & Ecosystem
- Phala World
a.)On April 27, Phala World attended Litentry & Friends on Youtube, discussing DID and Play To Build
b.)On May 6, Phala co-founder Marvin Tong joined Talisman’s Discord and introduced decentralized computing and Phala World to the audience.
Activities & News
- On May 3rd, Marvin Tong and Ruby Wang participated in the Twitter Space of Polkadot world and expressed their views on the current limitations and future development of Polkadot ecosystem
🪧 Coming up
- On May 10th, Phala’s Core developer Wenfeng Wang will be participating in a workshop on Substrate and introduce Phala’s SubBridge
- Participate in the Phala Online Hackathon for a chance to win $5,000 https://amsterdot.io/
- Phala co-founder Marvin Tong to speak at Blockdown 2022
- Dr. Shelven Zhou will speak about Fat Contract at WASM Conference on May 31st
- June 9th to 12th, sponsored Consensus 2022 by Coindesk
Bonus: 15% discount for Phala communities to purchase tickets!
- coupons code: Yhwyjd42
- Get tickets: https://events.coindesk.com/consensus2022?promo=Yhwyjd42
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
By organizing a decentralized network of computation nodes around the world, it offers high-performance services without relying on any cloud vendor. Phala workers run the programs in Secure Enclaves, a privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, enabling versatile and confidential execution. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.