Become An Global Ambassador of Phala Network!
It’s a great time to join the Phamily! We’re excited to announce that Phala Network is officially open for applications to the Ambassador program！You’ll get a good opportunity to get closer to the Phala core team and become one of the community’s builders. We’re so looking forward to meeting you!
What Is the Phala Ambassador Program
To increase the project’s popularity, educate and inspire the broader community, and achieve Phala’s mission of global growth, we’ve launched the Global Ambassador Program. While we want to expand Phala’s global influence and want to recognize active community members who demonstrate their leadership in the Phala community, we also want to continue to bring together the best talent from the global community.
If you become a Phala Global Ambassador, it will be up to you to grow Phala’s popularity and build consensus for using Phala in your part of the world. You can build the community and expand Phala’s local reach by forming groups, running social media, organizing events — whatever you can think of. All reasonable plans will be supported by the Phala team with funding, staff support, Ambassador awards, Ambassador training, etc. The best Ambassadors will get the opportunity to be more deeply involved in Phala’s projects.
Phala Global Ambassador Specialities
1. Community Engagement Specialist
Community is our foundation. It’s how Phala access the core creativity and energy of the broader Phala Phamily. By engaging and supporting users within our online communities, community specialists become a bridge and a helper between projects and users. You’ll grow and expand the Phala community, host and facilitate online activities, provide support to community members, drive and take part in community discussions, and educate other crypto communities about Phala.
2. Content Creator
Content Creation helps get timely official information to users in different languages geographies. We need you to create the variety of content that locals love. You need to create original content (written / images / videos) , translate official announcements, find trend-worthy content to feature on socials, and assist with events, meetups, and AMAs.
3. Meetup & Events Specialist
Meetup & Events Specialists will create opportunities for the project to interact with local users face-to-face. Meetups are great for educating and delighting Phala’s fans, and Specialists make sure every meetup is a memorable experience that begs to be shared with everyone. As a meetup & Events Specialist, you need to organize small to large online/offline meetups, build event programs to make vibrant events unique to your local culture that delight your guests, and encourage social media sharing of your events.
4. SNS/PR Specialist
Create social media in the local language to allow locals to have a public and open platform to communicate with Phala. This social media represents the brand and positioning of the project. As a SNS/PR Specialist, you need to manage a local language social networking service, continuously publish project content, and interact with Polkadot Ecosystem or privacy projects.
5. DEV/Tech Specialist
As a Dev/Tech Specialist, you’ll support the community by answering technical questions, including helping miners setting up their worker CPUs. We also look forward to your contributions to our code base, such as bug fixes and development of new features. (We also have a separate bounty task system for more ambitious developers!)
Phala Global Ambassador Levels
The ambassadors will be evaluated on time served, output quality, and community satisfaction to earn promotion to the next rank. Higher ranked ambassadors will get opportunities for more participation in the project, get more deeply involved in the Phala ecosystem, and get more rewards.
Ambassador candidate — Ambassador — Senior Ambassador — Head Ambassador
Benefits to Phala Global Ambassadors
If you become a Phala Global Ambassador, you don’t just get close to the core team. You also:
1. Get the opportunity to participate in community core meetings.
2. Lead your community to become a driver of Phala’s future plans.
3. Get first-hand information and resources about things like events, airdrops, hackathons, etc., gaining the opportunity to get extra points in the event for you and your community.
4. Get the newest Phala swag and token rewards (but don’t do it just for the stuff and the money, we’re hoping you are committed to growing together with Phala)
6. Get Phala limited edition NFT souvenirs and a Phala Ambassador Medal.
Who Can Apply as A Phala Global Ambassador?
Basic personal qualities:
1. Have knowledge and working experience in blockchain or digital currency.
2. Possess the basic knowledge of hardware to be able to answer miners’ questions.
3. Be familiar with the Polkadot ecosystem and have a high enthusiasm for preaching Polkadot and Web3.
4. Know about Phala and recognize Phala’s philosophy and values.
5. Pay attention to the field of privacy and privacy protection.
6. Possess high motivation, love to try new things, and be willing to learn and share. Have a strong sense of responsibility and patience.
7. Yearn to participate in the long-term development of Phala and enhance Phala’s influence in the local region.
1. The language needs to be your native language or .( We are now looking for English ambassadors.)
2. Be familiar with common social media trends and tools in cryptocurrency circles such as Discord, Twitter, Medium, Forums, TG, etc.
3. Be familiar with common software, media and chat habits in the local cryptocurrency circles.
4. Bonus item: experience organizing at least one online or face-to-face AMA event, with over 100 people participating in an online event or over 30 people participating in real-world events.
5. Bonus item: Have your own social media voice channel(s). Look for an upcoming announcement that’s just for you! (coming soon)
How to Apply
1. Go to the Ambassador application channel to learn all the details.
2. Follow the Phala account and enter the Phala community to stay abreast of the latest Phala information.
3. Complete the Ambassador application form: https://forms.gle/aJwXywgHuU9Xek4z5
4. Join in Phala Discord Server (http://discord.gg/phala). Check #👐｜join-phala-ambassador channel.
If you received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and get a role of “candidate” on Discord, it means you pass the first round of selection and have entered the ambassador tournament process . You will see a new channel in Discord called # 🟢｜ambassador-candidate.
Feel free to be a promoter of Phala!
5. You can apply for promotion to the next level in regular debriefing meetings.
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
This blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables massive cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality. Built around TEE-based privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential. By separating the consensus mechanism from computation, Phala ensures processing power is highly scalable. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
As a member parachain of the Polkadot cross-chain ecosystem, Phala will be able to provide computing power to other blockchain applications while protecting the data layer, enabling possibilities like privacy-protected DeFi trading positions and transaction history, co-computing DID confidential data, developing light-node cross-chain bridges, and more.
On-chain services currently being developed on Phala Network include Web3 Analytics: high-performance smart contracts from Phala enable highly concurrent mass data analytics with privacy, paving the way for an alternative to Google Analytics that inherently respects individual confidentiality.