Contribute KSM, Win part of the 30,000 $PHA Airdrop Campaign on CMC | Phala Weekly Vol.39
- Open-source backend for Khala crowdloan event site Repo
- It’s not just for the Khala Crowdloan event, we made Crowdloan event site as service :)
2. Upgraded Substrate dependencies
3. Separated Phala pallet to many single-responsibility pallets PR
4. Upgraded unit tests of ETH 2-way bridge pallet PR
5. The initial version of Phala message queue pallet PR
💻Work in progress
- Implementing pRuntime-side of Phala message queue WIP PR
2. Front end of ChainBridge-based PHA token two-way (ETH <> Khala) bridge
3. Long-term work
- Mining pool system
- Improving computing task mechanisms to work better with parachains
Community & Ecosystem
- Community Stats：
- Per https://polkadot.js.org, over 10,000 $KSM were contributed for Khala on June 16. As of June 21,8:33 GMT, there are 17,022 KSM contributed for Khala. There is an early bird reward for people who contribute KSM before June 22 (12:00 GMT); an NFT and an extra 1% PHA bonus!
Go now👉 https://crowdloan.phala.network/
- Per https://polkaproject.com/#/rank stats, for the past 7 days, Phala’s developer community is the most active on Polkadot ecosystem.
Activities & News
- June 16, on the Phala YouTube channel, Phala CEO& Co-founder Marvin shared Khala’s bidding strategy for the Kusama slot with Zoe Meckbach in a live stream. To incentivize crypto enthusiasts to join this event and interact during the live stream, we provided a 3500 PHA prize pool, to be distributed in 2 weeks. Recording 👇
3. June 17, Phala announced that HashForest (Singapore), Phala Network’s dedicated R&D company, had introduced three new high-level experts as full-time partners. We believe Phala will break new ground in cutting-edge exploration of technology, markets, and strategy with these members on board.
4. June 18, Phala launched a 30,000 $PHA Airdrop campaign on CoinMarketCap. By completing the pointed tasks and contribute KSM to Khala successfully, people who participate in this event can share in the 30,000 PHA prize pool. This airdrop will end on June 27. Time for you guys to participate, earn some PHA, and contribute KSM for Khala in the Khala Crowdloan Dapp! Details
5. June 19, we published the Phala brand promotion video. It highlights the problems with our current Web2.0 — security and privacy — and shows how Phala fills this void to help make the Web3.0 world better. With a super-quick overview of what makes the Phala universe tick, it shares our vision of a private cloud to replace tech giants and give us all a better Web3.0 future. Have a look!
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
This blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables massive cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality. Built around TEE-based privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential. By separating the consensus mechanism from computation, Phala ensures processing power is highly scalable. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
As a member parachain of the Polkadot cross-chain ecosystem, Phala will be able to provide computing power to other blockchain applications while protecting the data layer, enabling possibilities like privacy-protected DeFi trading positions and transaction history, co-computing DID confidential data, developing light-node cross-chain bridges, and more.
On-chain services currently being developed on Phala Network include Web3 Analytics: high-performance smart contracts from Phala enable highly concurrent mass data analytics with privacy, paving the way for an alternative to Google Analytics that inherently respects individual confidentiality.