Gatekeeper Operation Guide Published and Two New Proposals Submitted | Phala Weekly Vol. 60
👷 Khala Secure Worker Mining
The details of Khala SWM system statistics are below:
🙋 Khala democracy governance
Last week, Khala received two bounty proposals, one referendum, and one application of treasury tips from the community. Details:
a.) Bounty Proposals #2 & #3
This bounty is used to compensate the expert advisors for their work previous to the launch of Khala, ongoing work until October 2021, and the future work from November to December. The expert advisors provided us with their professional opinion, industry experience, and guidance. Furthermore, the experts pledge to continue helping the Phala team in the future. They have extensive knowledge in growth management, strategic and economic analysis, technical support, and dev education——which are all important skills for a successful network.
b.) Referendum #11
It was submitted by the community member leelovejava, used to retrieve personal assets (it has been withdrawn). Details
c.) Treasury Tips Application
This treasury tips application is used to reward the developer darknight7 for adding the storage requirements of Phala-blockchain to Wiki. Details
- Integration XCM v2 with Asset Pallet
- We success made cross-chain asset transaction via XCM v2 in our development net
- Publish Gatekeeper Ops guide
2. Phala App
- Integrate Zendesk
- Show estimate gas fee for Khala — Ethereum Bridge
💻Work in progress
1. Phala & PRuntime
- Lifecycle management for Fat Contract, allow to deploy and instantize builtin contracts
- pRuntime state persistence
- pRuntime state regression test
- Introducing MQC (Message Queue Chain) for better consistency
- Solo miner version
- Multiple PRB sharing one database
3. Phala App
- Backend API for performance improvement and advanced feature
Community & Ecosystem
- Communities Stats:
Activities & News
- On November 25th, as one of the special guests, Phala co-founder Hang Yin attended Equilibrium’s Special 12th Community Call online.
- SubDAO announced the reward list of SubDAO & Phala joint airdrop campaign on Nov. 25th. A total of 100 users shared 10,000 $GOV.
- November 25th, Phala co-founder Marvin Tong raised a special airdrop for Thanksgiving and provide $2,000 PHA to 100 winners.
- DigiFinex Global listed PHA/USDT trading pair last week.
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
This blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables massive cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality. Built around TEE-based privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential. By separating the consensus mechanism from computation, Phala ensures processing power is highly scalable but not wasteful. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
As a member parachain of the Polkadot cross-chain ecosystem, Phala will be able to provide computing power to other blockchain applications while protecting the data layer, enabling possibilities like privacy-protected DeFi trading positions and transaction history, co-computing DID confidential data, developing light-node cross-chain bridges, and more.
On-chain services currently being developed on Phala Network include Web3 Analytics: high-performance smart contracts from Phala to enable highly concurrent mass data analytics with privacy, paving the way for an alternative to Google Analytics that inherently respects individual confidentiality.