Hang Yin Was Entitled with Polkadot Ambassador China
On Feb 20, 2020, Polkadot China published 5 official Chinese Ambassadors as the first group of community leaders joining Polkadot family. We are proud to announce, Hang Yin, Co-founder and Chief Scientist of Phala Network, is one of them.
Brief Introduction of Hang Yin:
- Co-founder and Chief Scientist of Phala Network
- Co-founder and Lead Developer at Bitcoin Gold
- Former Google Software Engineer
Polkadot Ambassador Program has attracted 111 people from 37 countries from the globe sin June 2019, which demands weeks of community branding and 3-month workshop practice to verify if a candidate meets requirements.
A quick look on his efforts for Web3.0 and Polkadot Community:
- Speaking on “Subdev Beijing 0.1” Substrate developer gathering at Tsinghua University;
- Speaking on Web3 data security protection at the CSDN Blockchain Developers Conference;
- Jointly holding Substrate Developer Workshop in Beijing
- Jointly holding “Application and Innovation of Distributed Trusted System in Blockchain” with Polkadot Official at Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Holding the Beijing event for Polkadot China Tour
A Substrate-based confidential smart contract blockchain on which you can develop confidentiality-preserving and privacy-first blockchain apps. Member of Substrate Builders Program starting lineup. Recipient of Web3 Foundation Grant. Phala will be a parachain of Polkadot, freeing the privacy computing power of countless CPUs to provide confidentiality-preserving function for all blockchains.