Join Hello World! Hackathon on Gitcoin and Win Your DOTs| Phala Weekly v0.2.97
- Phala expanded partnership with Reef to jointly build a privacy-preserving DeFi platform.
- Join Phala challenge on Hello World! Hackathon, follow our tutorials, build your own fun little tools based on Phala Network, and win up to 150 DOT.
- Phala wiki 2.0 is live.
- documentation and front-end development of Phala wiki: https://wiki.phala.network/
- Experimental Apps for Phala Network: https://github.com/Phala-Network/apps-ng/tree/helloworld
- Light node verification upgrading and parachain block synchronization
- ERC20 token migration and staking mechanism on testent PoC-3
- XCMP integration of Substrate light validator
- W3A Milestone 1 documentation
- Libra light validator migration and sign on confidential smart contract
- New swag
- Slightly improved Discord experience based on MEE6.
- PHA Bonus Bounty documentation
- Origin Dshop
- Customized order and delivery research on Amazon
- Recap video of Hangzhou international blockchain week.
- Article: Phala & Decentralized Storage: A New Type of Mining for TEE Projects
Oct 30, Marvin will present at Web3 Forum as a guest speaking on a panal talk.