Khala Network Has Successfully Registered the 4th Kusama Parachain ID｜Phala Weekly Vol.34
- Got Registered Parachain ID on Kusama Relaychain (Para ID 2004)
- pDiem M3 has passed W3F review
- Finished ChainBridge-based PHA token two-way (ETH <> Phala) bridge
💻Work in progress
- Testing Phala parachain compatibility on Kusama relaychain
- Testing Crowdloan event site
- Long-term work:
a) Mining pool system
b) The “StakePad”
c) Improving computing task mechanisms to work better with parachains
d) pDiem Milestone 4
Community & Ecosystem
- Community stats:
- May 14, Phala was appeared on the DotMarketCap Top 10 must-know Substrate-based projects list.
Activities & News
- May 13, Phala expanded its strategic partnership with MathChain. In the future, Phala will provide privacy protection to keep the transactions confidential.
- Patract Open Platform was established on May 11. As one of the co-builders of this alliance, Phala will promote the large-scale popularization of Wasm contract technology in the Polkadot ecosystem alongside dozens of other projects. Click here to know more.
- May 11, Phala Network launched the open-source mining pool protocol component “Runtime Bridge” to help miners, third-party mining pools, and clustered mining sites manage their TEE equipment.
- PHA is available on BSC. The contract is deployed by the Binance team, users can use Binance to deposit and withdraw BEP-20 PHA already. BscScan
Smart contract address: 0x0112e557d400474717056c4e6d40edd846f38351
5. May 13, Phala’s Lead developer & Co-founder Hang Yin was invited to do a tech talk as the pre-match mentor at the Rebase ETH Hackathon. The topic: The Utility of Merkle Trees in Blockchain.
6. May 13, to incentivize the supporters, we have refreshed Khala slot auction strategy; specifically, we canceled the reward limitation for institutions. Know more about Khala and its auction strategy, read it now.
7. May 13, Phala Network expanded its strategic partnership with RMRK. Khala will offer special traits to Kanaria bird owners and introduce the RMRK standard to our NFT-incentivized community contributor program.
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
This blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables massive cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality. Built around TEE-based privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential. By separating the consensus mechanism from computation, Phala ensures processing power is highly scalable. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
As a member parachain of the Polkadot cross-chain ecosystem, Phala will be able to provide computing power to other blockchain applications while protecting the data layer, enabling possibilities like privacy-protected DeFi trading positions and transaction history, co-computing DID confidential data, developing light-node cross-chain bridges, and more.
On-chain services currently being developed on Phala Network include Web3 Analytics: high-performance smart contracts from Phala enable highly concurrent mass data analytics with privacy, paving the way for an alternative to Google Analytics that inherently respects individual confidentiality.