More TEE Devices Will be Allowed on PoC 3 Network | Phala Weekly v 0.3.08
register_worker, to loosen the requirement of Intel Remote Attestation that allowing some TEE devices online which denied on PoC 3 network.
- Reimplementing PHost.
- Working on the computing tasks module.
- We have updated the miner program client and optimized mining scripts. It would be more convenient and efficient for miners to do configuration.
To get the scripts immediately, please click: https://github.com/Phala-Network/solo-mining-scripts/blob/main/README.md
- Preparing the Pre-mainnet online list.
- Preparing connects with Rococo V1 testnet and merges the code.
- Demonstrating the economic model of the network resource system.
- Within the Phala testnet Vendetta incentive program came to its end, we summarized this activity from multi-dimensions. The peak number of online miners tops 1,357 🗺️, as the computing power tops 440,000 during the race🚀. 700,000 PHA will be shared with 131 miners💰. Just click Vendetta incentive program roundup to know more details.
- Phala community roundup 2020 was published last Friday. Through this report, you may have a clear understanding of what Phala achieved in the past 365 days exactly，and how we distributed 1,434,924 PHA.
- We received 2 articles from one translator last week✍️. One of the content is related to Polkadot & Gitcoin「Hello World」 Hackathon use cases under Phala bounty. If you want to become a contributor to the Phala Universe in the content area, please kindly check below:
- Community stats:
Last week, the Phala media channels increased by 1425 followers, and 499 people joined our communities worldwide.
- Jan 12th：14:30～16:30，attending an AMA held by WhaleEx.
- Also, there will be an exciting community growth cooperation event released next week, so stay tuned!
Phala Network is a light, powerful, and secure trusted-hardware-based confidential smart contract, dedicating itself to be a novel privacy computing cloud and provide privacy computing and services for all users and companies. Phala Network will be a parachain on Polkadot and a solution to the next-generation privacy protection. Member of the Confidential Computing Consortium (CCC). Recipient of 2 Web3 Foundation Grants.