New Achievement: Over 50,000 KSM backing Khala | Phala Weekly Vol.41
1. Rework RuntimeBridge Doc
- We still busy working on API doc
2. ChainBridge-based PHA token two-way (ETH <> Khala) bridge
- ETH → Khala, with progress tracking
- Khala → ETH
3. Phala blockchain
- Improve pRuntime syncing performance
- Partial works of a new mining mechanism
- Migrating pRuntime embeds contracts to the new message queue
Community & Ecosystem
- Community Stats：
- Kusama YourWildestMEMEs Contest ended last week. As a Kusama auction participant, Phala called on the community to join this campaign and we received over 30 MEMEs featuring Phala/Khala from the fans and supporters around the world.
Activities & News
- July 1, the KSM backing Khala’s Crowdloan broke 30k, unlocking the next reward level of 1:150(KSM: PHA). Also, any KSM address contributing at least 1 KSM will get a Khala Honor Gem NFT as an extra reward and memento. As of now, there are 51008.7702 KSM backed Khala, and the effective APY is over 60%! Add your support and let’s win a slot! Contribute now 👉：https://crowdloan.phala.network/en/
- Invited by Berchain, Phala, Kilt, and W3F attended an online event and talked about Web3.0 privacy protocols together. Given the question, “looking at the security side in data protection, what does your company do to provide data security,” Phala CEO Marvin said, “Phala is building the tools replace web2 tools, and that is web3 analytics.”
- July 3, Phala participated in a live stream roundtable with Crust, Zeitgeist, Robonomics, and Polkafound, chatting on the subject “How to predict the Kusama slot auction.”
- July 3, Phala CEO Marvin shared the latest developments in the mining model and the Kusama slot auction in the first Phala Conference Room with the community. The TEE Worker, mining & reward strategies have been updated, and the Value Promised model was described for the first time. More details to be released soon. Stay tuned!
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
This blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables massive cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality. Built around TEE-based privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential. By separating the consensus mechanism from computation, Phala ensures processing power is highly scalable but not wasteful. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
As a member parachain of the Polkadot cross-chain ecosystem, Phala will be able to provide computing power to other blockchain applications while protecting the data layer, enabling possibilities like privacy-protected DeFi trading positions and transaction history, co-computing DID confidential data, developing light-node cross-chain bridges, and more.
On-chain services currently being developed on Phala Network include Web3 Analytics: high-performance smart contracts from Phala to enable highly concurrent mass data analytics with privacy, paving the way for an alternative to Google Analytics that inherently respects individual confidentiality.