Over 2,000 TEE Workers online | Phala Weekly v0.3.14
🚀Vendetta 1605 Miner Race V2
As of February 20:
- There are 2004 TEE Workers online，and the number of full nodes on the Vendetta testnet has reached 306.
- The total amount of computing power is up to 744,900🔥，which is approximately 10,641 cores contributing privacy computing power to the Phala testnet.
- At the latest count, 2.19 million Fire2 has been mined and 68.8 million tPHA has been staking.
- Latest Phala parachain reconnected to Rococo V1 after refactoring the parachain runtime.
- PoC3 Staking Calculator Completed. PoC3 Dashboard
💻Work in progress
- Phala parachain support for XCM-based cross-chain dark wallet transfer & withdrawal.
- Phala parachain support for computing tasks (mining).
- Reviewing recent pDiem work for W3F Grant milestone submission.
Community & Ecosystem
- Community stats:
- We received one translation from Phala Vietnam Community last week. Also, 3 articles were posted on Phala Forum Vietnam board. Welcome to all our Vietnamese friends! To join our Forum and get more information about Phala, sign up here 👉 click here
Activities & News
Phala joined the PolkaPets world and launched our PolkaPet on February 17. A limited run of 800 Phala NFT were sold out on that day. The users who have Phala NFT will have priority rights in Phala community activities in the future. Want to know more? See here.
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
This blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables massive cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality. Built around TEE-based privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential. By separating the consensus mechanism from computation, Phala ensures processing power is highly scalable. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
As a member parachain of the Polkadot cross-chain ecosystem, Phala will be able to provide computing power to other blockchain applications while protecting the data layer, enabling possibilities like privacy-protected DeFi trading positions and transaction history, co-computing DID confidential data, developing light-node cross-chain bridges, and more.
On-chain services currently being developed on Phala Network include Web3 Analytics: high-performance smart contracts from Phala enable highly concurrent mass data analytics with privacy, paving the way for an alternative to Google Analytics that inherently respects individual confidentiality.