Phala Crowdloan Countdown, PHA is Launched on Karura Swap with 100k+ PHA Reward| Phala Weekly Vol. 76
🎉 Popular Activities
🔧 Vendetta 1605 Final Race: End-Game
1605 END-GAME is in full swing ! Solo-miners are also welcome to participate. Don’t miss the chance to get 1,100,000 $PHA free-delegation & NFT/NFT SEAL!🔥
- fill in the Gleam registration.
- Submit one of your current PID and a Worker Pub-key that is registered/added in the same PID you submitted.
- End-game Starts at #1,342,103(Approx. March 7th 13:00 UTC), ends at April 27th at 23:59 UTC(Exact blocktime is TBD, due to the unstable block-rate)
🔥 Phala Crowdloan
- Phala Network is participating in Polkadot slot auctions #7-#14 and has updated Rewards Program 2.0
- Ways to vote for Phala :Polkadot.js, Parallel (4 PARA extra bonus), Equilibrium (10 EQ extra bonus), Subscan, Gate.io, Kucoin
- If you voted for us in Polkadot Auction #6-#11, and you vote for us again in this round, you will get 10% extra reward and Phala World’s Whitelist
- Top 1500 contributors to Phala Crowdloan will receive Phala World Whitelists
- Phala economic system will undergo Gemini upgrade this month. The rewards of Phala miners and Khala miners will be combined and dynamically calculated to reduce the impact of slot auctions on cloud computing.
👷 Khala Secure Worker Mining
The details of Khala SWM system statistics are below:
🙋 Khala Democracy Governance
Last week, 1 Democracy Referendum on Khala was being voted on, and 1 Council Motions was implemented. 3 Motions was executed and 1 Tips is still being voted on (100,000 PHA).
- #26: This referendum is to upgrade Runtime v1120, authorize kUSD, and fix XCM issues.
- #27: The purpose of this referendum is for the Gemini upgrade, which aims to merge the Phala and Khala prize pools and separate Phala mining rewards from the relay chain.
- #56: This is a follow up of motion #54. In the last motion, we failed to register the remote assets on Khala because the permission control was incorrect. Therefore we have upgraded the runtime to v1120 with the fix to the problem.
- #57: The treasury proposal is applied to support List PHA/kUSD pair on Karura Incentive program.
- #58: Update the Khala->Ethereum bridge fee to 300 PHA
- #7: This is the M1 of the Phala Demand-end Tokenomic Design bounty
- Reward for producing original content explaining Phala’s use cases in Portuguese.
1. Fat Contract
- Upgrade to ink! 3.0
- Phala Gemini Launch Timeline
- StakePool v2 Design
- Front-end upgrade, complete transfer to Karura PHA
- Optimized Ethereum bridge rates (375 → 300)
- More accurate XCM transfer rates
💻Work in progress
- Gemini code implementation
- SubBridge multi-bridge refactoring (under review)
- Support DCAP as a remote authentication method
- Phala World:
a.) Released X-Gene teaser video
b.) Hosted 4th Twitter Space with CA22 & FindTruman
Activities & News
- Phala Network will host Future of Web3 Infrastructure on Crowdcast on 3/31 at 4pm SGT.
- On March 22, International Business Times published Marvin Tong’s article “How NFTs Will Drive A New Frontier For Digital Identities In The Metaverse” , which he expressed that NFTs will become the new precursors of status symbols in the Metaverse world.
- On March 25, Hackernoon published Marvin Tong’s article “How Phala Drives Innovation for Metaverse Games and NFT IDs” about Phala World’s innovation in NFT IDs and Metaverse mini games
- PHA/kUSD Bootstrap and Liquidity Incentive Program To Be Launched on Karura Swap. An incentive program of 100k PHA & 10k kUSD will reward liquidity providers, with 10% of rewards set aside for Bootstrap mode.
🪧 Coming up
- April 13th to 14th, Paris Blockchain Week Summit
As one of the sponsors, PHAmily gets a 30% discount to buy tickets:
- coupons code: TongATPBWS22
- Get tickets: https://www.pbwsummit.com/tickets
3. June 9th to 12th, sponsored Consensus 2022 by Coindesk
Bonus: 25% discount for Phala communities to purchase tickets!
- coupons code: Yhwyjd42
- Get tickets: https://events.coindesk.com/consensus2022?promo=Yhwyjd42
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
By organizing a decentralized network of computation nodes around the world, it offers high-performance services without relying on any cloud vendor. Phala workers run the programs in Secure Enclaves, a privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, enabling versatile and confidential execution. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
🍽 — Subscribe | Website | Twitter | Github
🥤 — Discord | Forum | Telegram |Italiano |Français | Persian | Korean