Phala Crowdloan Rewards Have Been Distributed. Claim Your PHA Now!
After winning Polkadot #13 slot auction, Phala team has been implementing the launch plan according to our roadmap.
One Step Closer to the Decentralized Computing Cloud — Phala’s Launch Plan After Polkadot…
Phala’s plan after parachain onboarding
Currently, Phala Network has removed ‘sudo’ to launch partial functions of the democracy governance. The crowdloan rewards for Phala’s contributors have been distributed now. Phala has received 610,759 DOT from over 2,000 contributors. Supporters are rewarded 24 PHA for each DOT, OGs can get 10% extra rewards.
- 15% PHA in Rewards Pool were available immediately;
These rewards (2M /15 M) were already distributed to contributors to their wallet addresses;
- 85% PHA are released linearly over the 96 weeks lease period.
The lease period began on April 12th, 2022. Up to now, about 5 weeks of rewards have been released. To calculate, the user’s account balance should equals to 15% + unlock days/96*7*85%.
How to claim your rewards?
- Please confirm your voting address and ensure that you have connect it to polkadot.js or wallets such as Talisman, SubWallet, etc.;
- The claiming process will charge few PHA as gas fees;
- PHA is Phala’s native token on the Polkadot parachain. Do not transfer it to an account that does not support this address format, resulting in loss of assets.
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
By organizing a decentralized network of computation nodes around the world, it offers high-performance services without relying on any cloud vendor. Phala workers run the programs in Secure Enclaves, a privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, enabling versatile and confidential execution. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.