Phala Had A Successful Journey at Consensus 2022, PhalaWorld Will Start Beta Testing | Phala Weekly Vol. 86
👷 Khala/Phala Secure Worker Mining
🙋 Khala Democracy Governance
Khala is holding 1 democracy referendum. Treasury accumulated 10.2064M PHA
- #44: This referendum is for community members to apply to become “Authorized Administrators”, but the application details are missing.
- #18: The Phala marketing team of this proposal applies for the expenditure during the Blockdown 2022 event in May, with a total of 126002.22 PHA.
- #89: This proposal is to apply for Khala Runtime upgrade v1150. Details include:
- Introducing NFT: Integrate pallet-uniques and Phala World pallets.
- Other improvements to StakePool (separate reward claim and more events)
- Update upstream Substrate version to v0.9.23
- #88: This proposal is to accept and open the Khala<->Turing HRMP
- #90: This proposal is to initialize PhalaWorld NFT sales and set an overlord
- Khala v1150 upgraded
- PhalaWorld pallets
- StakePool improvements
2. Fat Contract
- Key handover
- MQTT in SideVM
- Support IoT applications with Fat Contract
- Deploy your website with SideVM
- I2pd ready to merge
💻Work in progress
- Whitelist of StakePool
- Prepare for Phala (Open claim and transfer）
Community & Ecosystem
a.)The last deployment of the launch of Spirit NFT part (V1)
b.)Update the content of the PhalaWorld wiki, and finish the Spirit NFT introduction
c.)Preparing for a beta test launch, front-end debugging
e.)Collaborated with Kusama Dragons for NFT WLs
Activities & News
- Phala’s co-founder Marvin Tong delivered a speech on “The Path To A Web3 Metaverse” at consensus 2022 in Austin, Texas
- Phala received 3 submissions and held a workshop at Encode Hackathon at UT Austin
- Participate in the Phala Online Hackathon for a chance to win $5,000 https://amsterdot.io/
- Dr. Shelven held a workshop < The Web3 Infrastructure beyond Smart Contract — Send HTTPS requests in Fat Contract> at the Polkadot Hackathon North America Edition. Click here to watch the replay
- Phala’s core developer Wenfeng showed participants how to build an asset bridge based on XCM during the Polkadot <> OneBlock+ Asia Hackathon Challenge
- Phala will bring PhalaWorld to co-host Expect Chaos — A Kusama NFT Extravaganza party as NFT.NYC side event on June 21st. DM PhalaWorld’s Twitter for access code.
- Joshua from the Phala team will host a workshop at Polkadot Hacker House from June 23rd to 28th, and introduce ‘Cross-chain Operations in Phala Fat Contract’.
- Phala will be present during Polkadot Decoded 2022 in NYC from June 28 to June 30, Berlin, Hangzhou, and Seoul! Please stay tuned for more activity announcement
- On July 16–17, Phala Head of European Growth Zoe will speak on behalf of Phala at the Metaverse Summit in Paris
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
By organizing a decentralized network of computation nodes around the world, it offers high-performance services without relying on any cloud vendor. Phala workers run the programs in Secure Enclaves, a privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, enabling versatile and confidential execution. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.