Meet Phala at Consensus 2022, 6/9–6/11, SubBridge Opens HRMP Cross-Chain Channel with Bifrost| Phala Weekly Vol. 85
👷 Khala/Phala Secure Worker Mining
🙋 Khala Democracy Governance
Khala is holding one democratic referendum. Treasury accumulated 9.36M PHA
- #39: This referendum is for community member Ghast to apply to become a “Verified Admin”. In this regard, he wrote a self-introduction and an application letter
- #43: This referendum is the second request for Motion #84. The purpose is to release the XCM PHA that was stuck during the transfer process from Karura to Khala due to front-end problems, involving the assets of two users
- #42: This referendum was mistakenly launched
#18: The Phala marketing team of this proposal applies for the expenditure during the Blockdown 2022 event in May, with a total of 126002.22 PHA
- List aUSD, ZLK, and HKO on subbridge.io
- Show “Delegable” for pools on the App (Delegable is Cap Remaining + Withdrawing)
- Show Release Note link in the app menu
💻Work in progress
- List BSX on subbridge.io
- Claim delegator and owner rewards separately
- Whitelist of StakePool
Community & Ecosystem
a.) PhalaWorld collaborates with PolkaProject and Astar Degens for NFT Whitelist giveaway
Activities & News
- Phala is a sponsor of Consensus 2022. click for detailed information and other social activities
- GK18 interviewed Phala co-founder Marvin Tong to discuss the future development of PhalaWorld. Click to view the interview recap video Part 2
- SubBridge opened HRMP cross-chain channel with Bifrost, supporting BNC and ZLK cross-chain transmission
🪧 Coming up
- Phala’s co-founder Marvin Tong will have a speech in Consensus 2022
- Participate in the Phala Online Hackathon for a chance to win $5,000 https://amsterdot.io/
- Dr. Shelven Zhou will speak about Fat Contract at WASM Conference on May 31st
- Participate in Phala’s challenge at Polkadot <> OneBlock+ China Hackathon for a chance to win 2000 USDT
- The Polkadot Hackathon- the North America Edition will be held from May 30 to July 11. Get to win Phala’s challenge prize.
- Phala will also hold a workshop for this Hackathon on June 8th: <Polkadot Hackathon NA Workshop: The Web3 Infrastructure beyond Smart Contract — Send HTTPS requests in Fat Contract>
6. June 9th to 12th, Co-founder Marvin will speak at Consensus 2022 host by Coindesk and find Phala team at Consensus Booth # 345
- Phala will co-host Hotsama Rooftop at the LINE — Consensus Polkadot Meetup on June 9th.
Bonus: 15% discount for Phala communities to purchase Consensus 2022 tickets!
- coupons code: Yhwyjd42
- Get tickets: https://events.coindesk.com/consensus2022?promo=Yhwyjd42
7. Phala will be present during Polkadot Decoded 2022! Please stay tuned for more activity announcement
8. Participate in Encode hackathon Austin and try Phala’s challenge!
9. On July 16–17, Phala Head of European Growth Zoe will speak on behalf of Phala at the Metaverse Summit in Paris
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
By organizing a decentralized network of computation nodes around the world, it offers high-performance services without relying on any cloud vendor. Phala workers run the programs in Secure Enclaves, a privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, enabling versatile and confidential execution. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.