Phala Weekly v0.2.96 10.5-10.11
- Phala Expanded strategic partnership with Plasm Network with whom we will jointly build a powerful and privacy-preserving smart contract toolkit for developers.
- Polkadot “Hello World!” hackathon on Gitcoin is live. 2 of the 23 challenges were published by Phala, through which you will learn how to build a confidential smart contract on Phala Network.
- Refactored the main repo Phala-blockchain and completed W3A Milestone 1 Dockerfile.
- Posted Phala IPO Strategy Draft in Phala forum for public comments.
- Oct 10–11, Marvin presented and shared the mechanics and profound value of Polkadot parachain on 3 offline meetups in Beijing.
- Created Hello World branch; provides a ready-to-hack confidential contract development scaffold project for Gitcoin “Hello World” events
- Refactor the main repo phala-blockchain：
- W3A Milestone 1 Dockerfile (PR)
- PoC 3 — ERC20 token mapping
- PoC3 Staking Logic implementation
- Add Rococo relay chain support to Substrate bridge and adapt XCMP
- W3A Milestone 1 Documentations
- Port Libra light validation client to Confidential Contracts; tx signing
- Slightly adjusted the PHA distribution to MODs: each MOD can only claim upto $52.5-valued PHA each week.
- Improved tags of translation tasks on Trello board: Building Phala Together for translators to better decide whether to claim or not.
- Defoamed Chinese groups.
- Writing Translator tutorial to help new translators better fit in Phala community.
- one Sino-English translator joined and 12 pieces of translation were produced by 3 translators. Many thanks to them. :)
- new swags combining with new VI.
- tutorial videos for Phala testnet beginners.
- Oct 10, Marvin presented as a round-table talk guest at Polkadot Chia Tour, Beijing Station.
- Oct 11, Marvin presented at two Polkadot-theme meetups to share his opinion on parachain and Web3.0.