Phala Will Be Attending ETHDenver, PHA Farm Is Live on Moonbeam|Phala Weekly Vol. 121
👷 Khala/Phala Computing Providers Report
Phala StakePool V2 & Vault on-chain upgrade has been enabled, all related functions related to computing providers are restricted so we won’t be able to provide statistics this week.
🙋 Khala Democracy Governance
Khala treasury accumulated 38.71MPHA.
- #80: This motion will trigger the v1208 runtime upgrade for bug fixes
- Integrate ink! 4.0 in the latest nightly build
2. Phala Compute
- Daily rewards indicator on App
- On-chain performance update: reduce block size by 75%
- Sygma test on Rococo started
4. Community Contribution
- Devphase Swanky integration
💻Work in progress
- SGX DCAP productionalize
2. Computing Power Supply
- PRuntime fast sync merged; waiting for Solo & PRB integration
- Ledger Hardware Wallet submitted to app store for review
3. Phat Contract
- Swanky Phat Contract integration
- Phala js-sdk refactor
Community & Ecosystem
a.) Continue the development of custom NFT
b.) Marketplace v1.0 is under development. The part that requires chain modification will be launched together with the polkadot-v0.9.37 version
c.) Organize interface API to support Stakepool v2
Operation & Marketing
a.) PhalaWorld sent out a questionnaire to the community, soliciting the community’s experience and future expectations for the project
b.) PhalaWorld uses the capability of RMRK2.0 standard to realize composable Shell NFT. Listen to this clip for more details.
Activities & News
- On February 15th, Phala hosted a Twitter Space introducing the Phala Builders Program and answered questions from the community
- Apillon partners with Phala to bring trustless and capable computing power closer to Web3 builders
- Phala partnered with Moonbeam Network and listed $PHA on Pulsar
- Phala published an article with details on the Phala Builders Program. Read it now!
🪧 Coming up
- On February 25th, Phala African community will hold a Community Call
- Feb 27- March 5th, Phala will be attending ETHDenver 2023, check this article for detailed schedules of the team
Phala Network is a decentralized cloud that offers secure and scalable computing for Web3.
With Phat Contracts, an innovative programming model enabling trustless off-chain computation, developers can create new Web3 use cases.
🍽 — Subscribe | Website | Twitter | Github
🥤 — Discord | Forum | Telegram |Italiano |Français | Persian | Korean