Show Your PW Shell Around! PrivaDEX Enters Open Beta|Phala Weekly Vol. 118
👷 Khala/Phala Computing Providers Report
Phala StakePool V2 & Vault on-chain upgrade has been enabled, all related functions related to computing providers are restricted so we won’t be able to provide statistics this week.
🙋 Khala Democracy Governance
Khala treasury accumulated 36.31 MPHA. There is no new referendum or proposal this week.
No update this week due to the Chinese New Year holiday
💻Work in progress
- SGX DCAP productionalize
2. Computing Power Supply
- PRuntime fast sync merged; waiting for Solo & PRB integration
- Ledger Hardware Wallet submitted to app store for review
Community & Ecosystem
a.) Continue the development of custom NFT
b.) Marketplace v1.0 is under development
Operation & Marketing
a.) Participate in the “Show Your Shell Around Your City” activity! You can snap a photo of your super high-definition Shell in your city and tag the city location
Activities & News
- On January 20th, Phala’s Dev Advocate Josh participated in the Swank Panel to discuss the future prospects of WASM smart contracts on Polkadot
- On January 25th, Phala Network held Web3 Cloud Transformation — DCloud Round table by Phala Network on the Crowdcast jointly with Protocol Labs and Bundlr. Watch reply
- On January 23rd, Phala attend the Interoperability for Web3 — Polkadot in 2023 meetup in New York along with DIA, Composable Finance, Astar, and Parity on January 23rd
- PrivaDEX, the latest cross-chain DEX aggregator running on Phat Contract, has launched its Open Beta at http://app.privadex.xyz! The dApp is offering one-click swaps across Moonbeam Network and Astar Network
🪧 Coming up
- on January 31st, Phala African community will be having an online talk session about Phala Network
- Phala will be attending ETHDenver 2023, stay tuned on our social media for more information
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
By organizing a decentralized network of computation nodes around the world, it offers high-performance services without relying on any cloud vendor. Phala workers run the programs in Secure Enclaves, a privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, enabling versatile and confidential execution. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
🍽 — Subscribe | Website | Twitter | Github
🥤 — Discord | Forum | Telegram |Italiano |Français | Persian | Korean