Yoga of the day: EASY POSE
- Sit on the edge of a firm blanket. Extend your legs in front of your body and sit up straight in Seated Staff Pose (Dandasana).
- Cross your legs in front of you at the shins. With your knees wide, place each foot beneath the opposite knee.
- Fold your legs in toward your torso. Place your hands on your knees, palms down.
- Balance your weight evenly across your sit bones. Align your head, neck, and spine. Lengthen your spine, but soften your neck. Relax your feet and thighs.
- Gaze straight ahead. Hold for up to one minute.
- Release and change the cross of your legs.
(Original Instagram Picture: Yoga.Guide)
FitnessTO, One stop source, directory, blog, & guide to Toronto Yoga. #FitnessTO
Originally published at Toronto Fitness on May 7, 2015.