Enter the FPO WILDNET
Participate in our incentivized capped mainnet DeFi options offering to win Your Share of up to 1,000,000 FNX Tokens!
We are extremely excited and proud to bring you the first iteration of our FinNexus Protocol for Options (FPO) to go live on Ethereum. To celebrate, we are inviting a select group of investors, influencers and community members to come and use our platform once it goes live.
Just click here to fill out this WILDNET application form. We’ll respond to your application within the week. If you’re selected to participate, we’ll whitelist your Ethereum address and you’ll be eligible for a huge portion of FNX token rewards. That’s because…
…we will be issuing up to 1,000,000 FNX tokens to WILDNET testers!!!
- Name: FPO WILDNET Reward Campaign on Ethereum
- Reason: to reward the early participants on the FPO v1.0 mainnet
- Qualifications: whitelisted participants only
- Total rewards: up to 1,000,000 FNX tokens; including 500,000 FNX to the liquidity providers as mining incentives, and up to 500,000 FNX for social media sharing
- Duration: 30 days starting from 30th September 2020
- Ways to participate: provide liquidity from the whitelisted addresses in the collateral pool on the FPO WILDNET with ETH, USDC, or FNX (ERC20)
- Lockup period: no lockups
What is FPO WILDNET?
FPO WILDNET is an early, unaudited version of The FinNexus Protocol for Options (FPO) v1.0 on the Ethereum mainnet. A more detailed introduction can be found in previous posts 1, 2, and 3. While FPO WILDNET is a complete version of FPO and will have the same features as the final version, you should be prepared to expect the unexpected. Though we don’t anticipate any major issues, we cannot guarantee it. To reflect the early experimental nature of this version of FPO, we have termed it FPO WILDNET.
To incentivize early users of WILDNET we are establishing a rewards program through which we will be issuing up to 1,000,000 FNX tokens to WILDNET testers!!!
How Does the WILDNET Rewards Program Work?
Earn rewards simply by providing liquidity in FPO v1.0
Whitelisted participants will be rewarded for providing liquidity in the collateral pool and testing FPO WILDNET. The testing of WILDNET will last for 30 days and 500,000 FNX will be allocated to the mining pool out of the Community Rewards Fund, with 16,667 FNX as mining incentives DAILY.
Suppose with 250K USD of value locked in the liquidity pool, the mining APY can go as high as 500%.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to be one of the first users to earn WILDNET protocol fees with FPO v1.0, from option premiums and transaction fees.
Earn rewards by tweeting/posting/writing/making videos about your experience
In addition to earning rewards for simply using the options platform, WILDNET participants will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards by sharing their experiences on social media. Up to 500,000 FNX will be allocated to this incentive. Participants will be rewarded according to the amount and quality of their social media sharing, as well as the size of their social media presence measured by followers and activity.
By using FPO WILDNET and posting about it on social media, you will earn reward points. At the end of the WILDNET phase, your points will be converted into FNX which will be sent to your Ethereum address.
How to Join the WILDNET Rewards Program?
To participate in the WILDNET rewards program, you must first apply for and be accepted into the program. Once you have been accepted into the program, your Ethereum address will be added to the whitelist, and you will then be able to begin earning.
Since we will be issuing a large amount of FNX to testers, we want to ensure that all testers will give us good feedback and support during the WILDNET testing process. In order to guarantee this, the rewards program will have a strict application process.
When choosing from among the applicants for the program, we will be examining several criteria:
- Incentives for FNX communities and contributors— As this is a program meant for FinNexus community members, participants will be required to join our social community and have a certain knowledge of FinNexus models and products.
- Social media resources — WILDNET participants are encouraged to actively share about their WILDNET experiences on social media. Social media presence and the number of followers on Twitter, YouTube, and other social media platforms will therefore play a role in the selection process.
- Other helpful skills/resources — We will also look at other skills & resources which may be useful in helping us to let more people know about FPO during the WILDNET phase. Skills such as video editing/creation, article writing, and other creative or technical skills will all help with your application. Helpful resources include things such as owning or operating a crypto media outlet, having a well-read crypto blog, being an active participant in a large number of crypto oriented group chats, and other similar resources.
If you're interested in participating in the program, please fill out this form.
Thanks for reading! We hope to see you IN THE WILD!
FinNexus is building a suite of open finance protocol clusters that will power hybrid marketplaces trading both decentralized and traditional financial products. The headline product released is a fully decentralized options model with pooled liquidity, live on both Ethereum and Wanchain.