The PhoneMe app is finally out. Both the Apple AppStore and the Google PlayStore have approved of the App to be release to public. The team is very excited to share the App and we look forward to read/listen some fascinating poetry on the App. Please give the app a try, we would love to hear your feedback.
The Apple iOS App Store link can be found here!
The Google PlayStore download link can be found here.
Official PhoneMe Release Notes — v1.0
- Search the world and get a poet’s eye view of specific locations
- Hear fantastic compositions and performances of texts.
- Read along or explore the virtual panoramas.
- Check out recently published poems, poems pinned to places near you
- Phoneme provides a creative space for you to write poems, record them, save drafts and publish the poem instantly.
- Choose the perfect Street View panorama or take a photo of the location, add hashtags, and put your new poem on the map.
- Share notifications with your whole network.
- Options to retain copyright of all your poems or choose a creative commons licence so others can sample and remix your words.
- Block abusive users and flag objectionable content
- PhoneMe can be used by anyone, anywhere, in any language.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to updating you very soon on our progress.