Xiaomi Mi Max 2 with 6.44-inch display, 5300mAh battery launched in India priced at Rs. 16,999
Xiaomi today launched the Xiaomi Mi Max successor, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 in India. The device sports the similar design as that of its predecessor which has a metal unibody design, a fingerprint sensor and a 0.7mm bezel on the sides. It packs a large 5300mAh battery, extraordinary octa-core SoC and has got a 4G VoLTE support.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 sports a 6.4-inch full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor, 4GB of RAM and has 64GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 128GB with a microSD card. In terms of imaging, it has a 12MP rear camera with a dual-tone LED flash, whereas at the front it features a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
This Dual SIM device runs on MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box. The whole package is received with a 5,300 mAh battery which has got a Quick charge 3.0 fast charging support.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications:
- 6.4-inch full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 72% NTSC colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat (MIUI 8)
- Octa-core Snapdragon 625 chipset with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card)
- 12MP rear-facing camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS & USB Type-C
- 5,300mAh battery Quick charge 3.0 fast charging support
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 retails for Rs. 16,999 in India and comes in Matte Black color option. The device will go on sale from Mi.com and Mi Home during Mi 3rd anniversary sale on July 20 and 21st. It will be available from July 27 from Flipkart, Amazon, Tata Cliq and Paytm mall, while it will also be available from offline stores such as Poorvika, BigC, Vijay Sales, Sangeetha, Croma, Lot, eZone and Reliance Digital from July 27.