A Practical Packing List For Your Upcoming Lend a Hand Mission Trip!
1.Hiking boots! Helping others requires traversing tough terrain. Protect your feet and make sure to tag @Timberland on Instagram to highlight how great these boots look on your way to help others.
2. Gloves! Weather can be unpredictable and you want to be prepared. Keep your hands warm and choose a bright color that really pops so your friends on Facebook can see how much soup you ladle to those less fortunate!
3. Sunglasses! Early morning prayer might mean looking directly at the bright sunrise! Make sure you take the coolest of selfies and have the local children’s soulless expressions caught in your lens when you take that picture for Snapchat!
4. Handmade Crocheted Hat from Etsy! Support your friend’s side hustle as you teach local residents how to monetize their crafting skills. Pro tip, capture just your eyes with the hat in this must have selfie!
5. Poofy Jackets. While it’s imperative to pack at least four different styles of coats, the poofy jacket is essential because of it’s versatility. Plus that jacket is #onpoint all over your Twitter account!
6. Lipstick! Lipstick! Lipstick! Like a potato chip, you can’t just have one! Fifteen seems to be a good number! Keep your lips from getting chapped, looking good, and putting those super cute lipstick kisses on those kids you are sure helping! This picture is sure to go viral.
7. Eyebrow brushes! The last thing you want is a stray eyebrow hair to ruin your selfie! After all, you are helping people so it’s not as if you have the time for photoshop.
8. Whitening strips! Your smile needs to say I have access to dental care when working with those who are less fortunate.
9. Empathy! Look at you! You’ve walked a mile in someone’s elses shoes! @timberland #Iamhelping