pickSaaS story submission
I’m Matt and I’m the co-founder of pickSaaS.com, where we research SaaS software to help our users find the best software to grow a business faster.
After receiving hundreds of applications to be featured @ pickSaaS from SaaS vendors, we decided to give everybody a chance to post to our Medium’s publication.
Before submitting your story, please go through the guidelines, below.
1. What do you get from posting a story at picksaas Medium publication?
- Published stories will be promoted through our social media channels (few thousands of active pickSaaS Twitter followers)
- The best authors would get a chance to post at our SaaS software blog at https://picksaas.com/blog
2. What can you write about?
There are no strict guidelines regarding the topic, so feel free to take advantage of your creativity.
As an inspiration, on pickSaaS blog, we write within 5 main categories:
About software solutions to grow an e-commerce store.
E.g. The Complete Guide: Best Live Chat Software for eCommerce
- SaaS Software
About cloud software like rankings or research materials.
E.g. What is SaaS?
E.g. 8 Free SaaS Productivity Apps That Have Changed How I Work.
E.g. Hostinger Review — SaaS Website Builder Software for Everyone.
Stories about companies growing using cloud software.
E.g. How SaaS apps helped this company get to 1,000 paying customers in 2 years.
Simple guides and tutorials on cloud software or company’s growth.
E.g. Project Management Academy: How to Implement Project Management the Easy Way
There are a few recommendations related to the submitted stories:
- The text must be minimum 1,000 words
- The post must also include some screens/graphics
- The post should include at least 2 links to external, valuable sources
- The text must be checked using Grammarly + it is recommended to implement some corrections indicated in HemingwayApp to increase the reading flow
- Quotes, citations are highly recommended as they increase the reliability of your content
You can promote your product, however, the content must be educational, not promotional. What does it mean? The article can’t be about Overview of features of XXX application. Instead, write about: 5 ways to increase productivity and how this app can help you do this.
How does the publishing process look like
- Fill in the form, posting a link to your story.
- If the story is accepted and you’re not our writer, yet, we will add you to our publication as a writer.
- Then, you’d need to add the story to our publication.
- We will notify you when the story is live or if there are any corrections needed.
- If the story is accepted, it will shared on our social media channels.
Can’t wait to see your software helping other companies grow @ pickSaaS.com 🎉
In pickSaaS, we offer a faster way to find the best software.
We research software solutions and provide online software consulting via website, live chat and email.
Search or start a chat with us and find the best software to grow your business.