As we progress through the development of our new browser, we would like to catch you up on what we’ve been up to these past few weeks.
· Registration and login portals
· Matryoshka search integration to find friends and contacts
· Completed Matryoshka refactoring
· CSS design
· Node Electron: open-source tool we use to convert the PikcioBrowser web app to a platform native app
· Electron-tabs integration: a plugin from the Node Electron tool
· Safari history scraping tests
· ReactJS implementation: helps the team work together and faster as well as gives the browser a cleaner interface
· Passphrase generation based on Markov chain to make accounts more easily accessible in the event of a lost password
· URL field for smarter searches
· Matryoshka engine integration for secure and anonymous navigation
· Browsing history management
· Reclass results based on user history
· Bookmark feature integration
For more information on the PikcioBrowser check out Joricks first bi-weekly tech update here:
We look forward to updating you on the next steps as we work towards the PikcioBrowser’s release!
For the latest up-to-date information about Pikciochain:
Visit our website,
And join our community.
The PikcioChain Team