PikcioChain participates in the NEO APAC Tour
Original Publishing Date: Feb 2018
Earlier this month we gave you a glance into our strategic partnership with NEO. We are proud to be the first and so far only European company working so closely with NEO and we aim at becoming an integral part of the NEO ecosystem.
In our ever growing strategic partnership with NEO we will be attending several meetups during the NEO roadshow.
First up will be the NEO APAC Tour in Melbourne on the 12th of March. PikcioChain founder and CEO Didier Collin de Casaubon will be speaking at the meetup along with NEO founder Da Hongfei and Ontology founder Li Jun.
It’s a great opportunity for us to show the public how exactly we integrate into the NEO ecosystem and how we are building our close partnerships with both Onchain and Ontology. Above all, it allows us to introduce PikcioChain to all NEO enthusiasts, highlighting our partners, clients and real-world use cases in both the banking and insurance sector.
PikcioChain enables the collection, certification and exchange of personal data between consumers and businesses in a fully compliant way. It is providing the world’s first personal data marketplace allowing businesses to securely use personal data, and allowing consumers to monetize their shared data — revolutionary in its concept and consequences. PikcioChain is an in-house developed blockchain solution, with a new consensus algorithm and proven technology.
Below is the agenda and speaker list for the NEO Melbourne meetup, alternatively check out the Eventbrite website right here.
- 17:00–17:05 Opening address
- 17:05–17:35 Da Hongfei, Founder of NEO
- 17:35–17:55 Jason Potts, Director of the Blockchain Innovation Hub, RMIT University
- 17:55–18:10 LI Jun, Founder of Ontology
- 18:10–18:25 Didier, Founder of Pikcio
- 18:25–18:40 Travis Lin, Co-founder of Moonlight
- 18:40–19:00 Break
- 19:00–19:15 Annie Stewart, Chief creative officer of HashPuppies
- 19:15–19:30 ZHANG Ting, Founder of Alchemint
- 19:30–19:45 Susan ZHOU, Co-founder and COO of Qlink
- 19:45–20:45 Workshop, Vitor N. Coelho / Igor M. Coelho — NeoResearch
For more information about PikcioChain,
Visit our website,
And join our community.
The PikcioChain Team