(Off) The Chain Summit presented by Pillar — Speaker Summaries
Your guide to the recap articles from the (Off) The Chain Summit presented by Pillar.
On April 26th, over 250 blockchain founders, researchers, students, and investors joined us at the (Off) The Chain Summit presented by Pillar.
Speakers from across the country and around the world presented their thoughts on the most interesting use cases for blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and the uncertain regulatory environment.
Weren’t able to make it? The (Off) The Chain Summit Speaker Summaries are a designed to give you a behind-the-scenes look at the content we heard throughout the day from companies like Tezos, Ripple and Blockstack, researchers at MIT, and thought leaders paving the way on on the legal and compliance fronts.
- The Tokenization of Everything — A Talk with Circle’s Jeremy Allaire & Sean Neville
- Machine Learning for Encrypted Blockchains — Sandy Pentland, MIT
- Crypto-Exchanges & ICOs: The Necessary Path to Compliance
- Solving the Challenge of Moving Money Globally
- IPOs not ICOs — Ryan Singer (Co-Founder, Chia)
- Token Curated Registries — Reflections from Ryan Selkis, CEO of Messari
- The Future of Blockchain
- Byzantine Agreements to the Rescue of Blockchain — Silvio Micali, Algorand
We encourage you to read the articles, watch the videos, and ask questions, post comments, and share your perspective.