Aug 5, 2021
Introducing a community-led initiative — The Pinknode Ambassador Program
🚩Attention Pinknode community! We are officially rolling out our first community-run ambassador program.
First of all, the team is very thankful for your support, we’ve grown to a collective of more than 17,000 strong 💪 and the chatters in our community chat really inspires us to push harder every day 🙌. The number of partnerships and activities has increased significantly in the past months, and our core team will soon need more to supplement Pinknode’s future growth.
As awareness of Pinknode grows and our community expands🌈, we are looking to recruit and train a team of avid ambassadors who will help to take our community-building campaigns to the next level.
💎Perks of a Pinknodian
There are many benefits to joining us as an official Pinknodian, in addition to being close to the team 👨👨👧👦 and the opportunity to steer the direction of Pinknode’s marketing and community growth 🚀, you’ll also be enjoying other perks 👍:
- Rewards in $PNODE based on work performed, distributed monthly
- Compensation will be determined by the quality and consistency of work delivered 👷
- Exceptional contributions will receive bonus tokens 💰
- Communicate directly with the team and get updates on our roadmap and plans before anyone else 🏞
- Expand your personal network in the crypto space
- Potentially work towards a more involved role with the core team
Pinknodians will have the autonomy to decide how, where, and when they will host and organise community initiatives. This is the perfect opportunity for you to breathe life into your original ideas for Pinknode.
❗️❗️ We have allocated a pool of 1,000,000 $PNODE 💰 to the funding of initiatives spearheaded by our very own Pinknodians❗️❗️
Who are we looking for? 🤔
We are looking for a diverse group of avid supporters who can contribute and play an active role in the future of Pinknode. Basically anyone can apply 🙆, but we’ll be strict with selection 🙅.
You will make a good fit 👯 if you:
- Are passionate & knowledgeable about blockchain space, Polkadot and Pinknode
- Are proactive and enthusiastic about the cryptoverse 🌏
- Have a strong conviction in the future of Pinknode 💯
- Have the relevant skill sets to contribute 🔧
Roles of Official Pinknoders — How can you contribute with your talents? 😎
Ambassador Leads 🔮 — if you’re a natural leader who cares deeply about the success of Pinknode
- Identify, organize and manage ambassadors
- Coordinate communications between ambassadors and team
- Assist in community management and leading conversations about Pinknode
- Propose new ideas and initiatives to the community
Content Writers & Creators 📜🎨— Wordsmiths and artists who can give us more flair
- Long-form content about Pinknode, Polkadot, technical writeups, for Medium posts, partnerships, PR releases etc.
- Short-form content for Twitter posts and threads, marketing copy etc.
- Design works like website, banners, illustrations, memes etc.
- Video content like vlogs, reviews, explainer series etc.
Social Media Warriors ⌨ — if you’re an avid social media user on Telegram, Twitter, Reddit and others
- Increase our social media presence via broadcasting of our announcements and updates
- Grow our community of ambassadors
- Engage in Pinknode’s social media channels via conversations, retweets and sharing
- Respond to conversations inside and outside of Pinknode’s channels, maintaining conversations about Pinknode’s value propositions
Business Development Maestro 💼 — if you have a strong network in the crypto industry or have expert knowledge about Pinknode’s offering
- Refer customers to us
- End to end onboarding; find, pitch and refer them to our platform
Tech Savant 💻— if you’re an expert in DevOps and network architecture
- Improve the user experience of Pinknode’s developer platform
- Test platform functionality, provide feedback and identify/report bugs
- Identify new key products and features that the Pinknode should be developing
- Assist with fixing bugs, contributing code, and building out new features and tools
- Assist with writing the product documentation
Of course, we’re not limiting ourselves to these roles, if you have talents in other areas or ideas that you think might value add to the team, please feel free to include them in your application. We strongly encourage everyone who loves Pinknode and wishes to see us flourish to apply 🤘.
The Selection Process ☑️
As mentioned before, we will be selective with recruitment. After reviewing applications, we will reach out to schedule interviews as the next step.
Once our interviews are completed, we will decide on our first group of Pinknodians. The group will go through one month trial period, where they will be allowed to demonstrate their proactivity and enthusiasm as a Pinknodian. Once a candidate passes, we will officially admit them as a Pinknodian.
If you’ve got any questions, please reach out to us on Telegram. Only the shortlisted candidate will be contacted, if you did not receive a response from us, kindly refrain from making multiple entries.
Thank you in advance for your interest, we are looking forward to onboarding some extraordinary Pinknodians!
Pinknode is a Polkadot-specialised Infrastructure-as-a-Service provider with the goal of accelerating adoption and empowering innovators to build on the most promising Web 3.0 ecosystem. By providing API endpoints through a streamlined onboarding process and maintaining secure, reliable, and scalable node infrastructure, Pinknode helps innovators jumpstart development quickly and accelerates their product life cycles.