Are you looking for a simple way to create engaging and professional Pins on Pinterest? … Then Pin Builder is the tool for you.
Pin builder is a set of tools available for business accounts that allow you to easily crop your images, add your logo and text overlays to your Pins. It is a great way to add more context to your Pins, make them more recognisable and attract Pinners to click through to your site to find out more.
A collection of brand new fonts have been added to Pin Builder, which give you more control when customising your Pins.
How to use Pin builder:
2. Click + in the top right-hand corner and click Create Pin
3. Add an image to create a Pin
- Click ^ to upload an image
- Drag and drop an image into the grey box
4. Add a title, description and destination URL
Optional: Hover over the image and click ✎
Crop - Drag and drop the red frame to crop your Pin or use the recommended 2:3 ratio
- Add a logo- Click ★ and select your logo
- Add colour- Select a colour fill or adjust for placement and margin
- Add text- Click “A” and enter your text in the text box
5. Choose to publish your Pin immediately or schedule it for a later date
6. Click the drop-down menu next to “Select” and choose an existing board to save your Pin to, or select to create a new one
7. Click Publish
Ta-da! It’s as easy as that.
Georgia — Pinterest UK Creator Specialist, currently Pinning Halloween; Deadly Decorations, Creepy Costumes, and Terrifying Treats.