Shortlist revealed! Pinterest UK Food + Drink Awards 2018
Get ready to drool. We’ve just revealed the shortlist of the Pinterest UK Food + Drink Awards 2018! Open to everyone in the UK, Pinners nominated their favourite UK recipes and food styling. Looking for some new ideas to get your teeth into? Check out the 8 shortlisted category boards below…
- Best food in a flash — quick and easy recipes
- Best brunch — flippin brilliant pancakes to fry ups
- Best can’t believe it’s not meat — vegan and veggie recipes
- Best twist on tradition — alternative Christmas creations to beloved British faves with a modern twist
- Best drink it up — smoothies to mocktails and cocktails
- Best sweet treat — decadent desserts to tray bakes and nibbles
- Best nourishing nosh — healthy to hearty food
- Best food styling — pretty as a picture plates of food
Explore all the shortlisted Pins HERE
Congratulations to all of those that made the shortlist. The Pinterest team were overwhelmed by all the foodie inspiration — albeit a lot hungrier during the process!
The winners will be selected by judges BBC Good Food, in collaboration with Pinterest UK’s Editorial Team — and announced online the week commencing 12th November 2018.
Winners and runners-up will be invited to celebrate at a Pinterest UK Food + Drink Awards breakfast at a central London location a few weeks after the announcement, where they will receive their award. Plus we’ll be installing a Pop Up of the winning Pins for the rest of the shortlisted chefs and creators to explore throughout the day. Look out for more info coming soon.
You can follow the activity on Twitter using the hashtag #BestOfPinterestUK
– Kate Allchin, UK Content Marketing Manager, currently saving to Get Me Back to Bali.