Our last release was in January in this year, but we don’t rest . Now we create a new release to pistoncalendar.com, and we would like to show at least we worked so far. Lets see:
- An /upcoming page has been created, where the visitors can see a list including all upcoming events, http://pistoncalendar.com/upcoming
- Single filter: An url filter has been created, where when the visitor types on ‘f1’ after the /upcoming url, he will see only the the filtered championship events, like this http://pistoncalendar.com/upcoming/f1
- Multiple filter: the visitor can filter easily for her own upcoming page by writing into the url the short name of the championship, like this http://pistoncalendar.com/upcoming/f1,wtcc
- Basic event counter to filter upcoming page headers, “There will be 33 more events this year.”
- The filter has been separated by upcoming page logic according to whether the filter is single or multiple
- If the visitor coming from mobile device, we redirect her to /upcoming page
- Set the meta data on upcoming pages
- If the visitor changes the default settings on the calendar, and after he or she visit a filtered page like http://pistoncalendar.com/upcoming/f1, we put an icon over the settings icon, with which he or she can go back to set presets
- We use Infinite scroll to better performance on /upcoming page.
- Created a short name for championships, and put this short name after the event title
- Rechecked all events in the calendar (240+), set city, country and circuit where we could.
- Inlcuded all Nascar Sprint Series events to calendar, see here http://pistoncalendar.com/upcoming/nascar-sprint-cup-series
- Included all Nascar Camping World Truck Series events to calendar, see here http://pistoncalendar.com/upcoming/nascar-camping-world-truck-series
We hope you will like the new features, enjoy the events and if you have any feedback send us a message on Twitter.