10 Questions Investors May Ask You During Your Pitch
At Pitch Investors Live, we do our best to prepare our entrepreneurs for the perfect pitch. Although we strive for perfection we understand that the pitch is constantly evolving and it comes down to the chemistry between two people- the entrepreneur and the investor. What we do know is that investors have an internal checklist of questions and this is based on their experience. Better yet we get to pick their brains.
We have provided a list of 10 questions of what you might expect from investors. Use these questions as a guide as you prepare for your first pitch. They serve as a tool to add to your tool box, but you are not limited to gabbing to know it all.
- Do you have an MVP or prototype?
- How many users do you have? Who are your customers?
- What is my return on my investment? And, how quickly do I make my money back?
- Do you have a marketing plan? If so, what is your strategy?
- What market are you in?
- Who are your competitors?
- How much capital did you raise?
- What is your business model? Do you have a business plan? Pitch deck?
- How do you know how much money you need and could you grow your business with less?
- What type of an entrepreneur are you?
Now that you have made one of the best investments of your life, you have it on record?! The pitch you gave to an investor is live and you can add it to your wheelhouse. Remember you can always pitch again using our mobile app. The best case scenario is that the investor invites you to pitch again! You have lifetime access!
With Pitch Investors Live, you don’t wait on line and you don’t have to pay travel and airfare. You also get to watch daily pitches to learn from others. You can even write down what investors are asking. But we made it easy for you by compiling the list ourselves.
Have fun pitching!
CONNECT WITH US:
Watch Pitches Daily on our Facebook page LIVE! — Click Here → PITCH FB GROUP
P.S: If you haven’t downloaded our app yet, visit our page http://pitchios.com/ to begin the experience of watching, being entertained and connecting to other entrepreneurs and investors. iOS version only. ANDROID & Desktop versions coming soon
If you have an idea, product or service and want to start pitching, please fill out the form and we’ll get you all set up!
Are you an investor and would like to start taking pitches? Click Here → INVESTORS