Microsoft 2018 Summer Internship Procedure
As I published the previous year’s selection procedure of Microsoft, a friend/senior of mine texted me saying the procedure was different at his time.
Since, the procedure of almost every company changes every year, I wanted to give you all as much insight as possible. So, here we are … with 2018 Microsoft Selection Procedure
There were two coding questions to be solved in an online test.
- Array based question
- Checking some binary equivalence
Questions you can do for practice on above topics:
- Maximum sum contiguous subarray
- Printing the elements of given matrix in spiral order
- Given a list of non negative integers, arrange them such that they form the largest number.
- Given a binary number as input, we need to write a program to convert the given binary number into equivalent decimal number.
- XOR Searching
- File Sorting
Check out the following link for XOR related questions :
Since it has been two years now, he didn’t remember the exact questions and detailed procedure… but I hope the information provided would prove to be extremely helpful.
Moreover, Guys, the procedure changes almost every year… even in Amazon ACMS Selection, when I contacted my seniors.. their procedure was quite different. But it definitely helps by giving us some information on what to expect.
All the best Everyone!
Upcoming Posts: DSA Day- 4 , Resources for cracking Microsoft(Practice questions + tips)