Year end review and a message from our CEO Patrick Tang
“Everyone here at Plair would like to wish the entire community a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year for the 2019 year. Thank you for making this a successful year for Plair and the expansion of the VeChain community. We have seen exciting developments over the past year, not just with Plair but within the entire VeChain ecosystem. Plair has developed friendships and partnerships within the VeChain community and ecosystem and we are very thankful for this. We look forward to a glorious 2019!” - Pat
Here is a quick recap of 2018
- VeChain, Sunny Lu and Cream joined Plair as major strategic partners.
- Boxmining joined Plair as a major crypto/gaming advisor to help Plair strategize their approach with the gaming platform.
- Plair started their private sale. With the support of private investors, we were able to close our private round within a few short weeks.
- Pat gave his first live AMA explaining what Plair is and how things work. In case you didn’t get a chance to see it, you can view the video below
- Fenbushi invested into Plair and Bo Shen joined Plair as a strategic advisor and has been instrumental in helping Plair’s strategy. Fenbushi is the first and one of the largest Chinese venture-capital funds focused solely on blockchain companies.
- Plair announced the strategic partnership with Jeremy Lin’s VGJ Dota II team for the International 8 tournament.
- Plair confirmed a partnership with Axeso5. Axeso5 is the largest publisher and cyber cafe network in South America. Boasting 14M+ users.
- Plair partnered with SafeHaven and ThorBlock to run its public sale.
- Plair partnered with Gogawi to take esports mainstream with their betting system.
- Public sale began and completed within a few weeks
- Plair confirmed a partnership with Bitrep, which represented 50M+ followers across their influencer network.
- Plair partnered with Totient to help drastically increase the accessibility of blockchain to the everyday user. Comet will help bring greater adoption to the Plair token and help merge the traditional gaming market users.
Now for a quick update of what we have been working on these last few months. As some of you know we have been busy BUILDING. We wanted to release our latest timeline for our initial product launch:
Here is a demo that we did about 1 month ago showing the community the look and feel of Plair.
Plair will be recruiting 200 community members to test Plair’s platform. In return for their valuable feedback, we will offer in return a reward in PLA tokens. We will announce the new signup page once it’s up.
Plair will take the valuable feedback received from the community testing period and will start to increase the efficiency of Plair’s UI, UX, matching, and more.
Plair Beta will be released out to the public. During this time we will launch Dota II as our first game. Users will be able to stake in tournaments, add friends and chat with each other. Users will also be able to deposit and withdraw tokens as well.
After our March release, we will continue on with our Phase 1 implementation and gradually introduce features, our partner’s user base, additional partners, and more as our platform proves stability.
Once again we at Plair want to thank the entire VeChain community for their support!
Plair is the first ICO on VeChain. Plair is a blockchain gaming ecosystem that rewards Plair tokens (PLA) to gamers for playing, watching, generating content and social interactions within the platform. The platform aims to give users the tools they want across game and ability to find true community, competition, and value creation through decentralized means.
For more instructions and news, please follow our social media accounts:
We are always looking for gaming industry partners and technology partners to be part of our cause, please contact email@example.com if you would like to walk this journey together.