Stingray Accelerates Pivot to Streaming, Launches with 8 Partners Worldwide
Stingray announced the launch of ad-supported TV channels and premium SVOD and AVOD services with eight major TV and OTT providers:
Altice USA’s Optimum Stream and Suddenlink Stream (United States), Amazon Prime Video Channels (Italy, Netherlands and Spain), Claro (Brazil), Local Now (United States), Plex TV (Canada, Europe and United States), Pluto TV (Brazil), Struum (United States) and Totalplay (Mexico). These distribution agreements grow Stingray’s audience over new platforms in new territories and add millions of potential viewers.
With this announcement, Stingray confirms new partnerships with Local Now, Plex TV and Struum, and solidifies existing relationships with Altice USA, Amazon Prime Video Channels, Claro, Pluto TV and Totalplay. Stingray’s reach and influence continues to grow at an accelerated rate.
“What attracts the world’s biggest entertainment content providers to Stingray’s music and lifestyle services is our expert curation and adaptability to varied platforms as technologies and audience needs evolve,” said Eric Boyko, President, Co-founder, and CEO of Stingray. “We are thrilled to bring Stingray services to new and existing partners looking to provide quality entertainment for their customers. With these new distribution agreements, we have grown our potential worldwide reach by over millions of viewers.”
Stingray’s free ad-supported TV channels (FAST channels) offer audiences a way to access music and lifestyle content at no extra cost through free streaming services. Stingray’s content does not require individual subscriptions, as it is fully supported by ads.
- Qello Concerts by Stingray — carried by Altice USA’s Optimum Stream and Suddenlink Stream, Plex TV and Pluto TV Brazil.
- Stingray Karaoke — carried by Altice USA’s Optimum Stream and Suddenlink Stream and Pluto TV Brazil.
- Stingray Naturescape — carried by Local Now, Plex TV and Pluto TV Brazil.
- Stingray Music — carried by Altice USA’s Optimum Stream and Suddenlink Stream.
SVOD and AVOD Services
Premium entertainment services like Qello Concerts by Stingray, Stingray DJAZZ and Stingray Classica bring viewers on-demand sold-out concert performances by today’s biggest headliners, the greatest jazz performances, and a collection of beautiful classical music, operas, and ballets from around the world. Music fans can also sing their hearts out to Stingray Karaoke’s exceptional karaoke catalogue.
- Qello Concerts by Stingray — carried by Struum.
- Stingray Karaoke — carried by Claro Brazil, Struum and Totalplay.
- Stingray Classica — carried by Amazon Prime Video Channels Netherlands, Amazon Prime Video Channels Spain, Claro Brazil and Struum.
- Stingray DJAZZ — carried by Amazon Prime Video Channels Italy, Amazon Prime Video Channels Netherlands, Amazon Prime Video Channels Spain and Struum.
🎵 Subscribe today to Platform & Stream for your daily rundown of the most important & interesting music streaming news
✉️ Send story ideas & feedback to: email@example.com
⭐️ Support Platform & Stream by sponsoring an issue sent to our 2300+ subscribers every weekday.
☕️ Or you can support us with a coffee