PlatON Bi-weekly Report 0215 | PlatON Under Internal Testing and Recruits Global Developer Ambassadors
PlatON, initiated and driven by the LatticeX Foundation, is a next-generation Internet infrastructure protocol based on the fundamental properties of blockchain and supported by the privacy-preserving computation network. “Computing interoperability” is its core feature. By building a computing system assembled by Verifiable Computation, Secure Multi-Party Computation, Zero-Knowledge Proof, Homomorphic Encryption and other cryptographic algorithms and blockchain technology, PlatON provides a public infrastructure in open source architecture for global artificial intelligence, distributed application developers, data providers and various organizations, communities and individuals with computing needs.
- The development of PlatON version 1.1.3 has been completed; the new version is currently being tested. Main progress: RPC and GraphQL now use the same port; the Ethereum reconstruction relating to the http-server is also updated;
- Development and testing of mobile wallet ATON version 1.1.2 have been completed; the new version has been released at the end of January. Main updates: Users can now check their customized assets, collectibles, and transactions on the PlatON Blockchain Explorer; better delegation experiences; other optimizations, including improved out-of-service notifications;
- Development and testing of PlatScan version 1.1.3 have been completed; the new version has been released at the end of January. Main updates: A new page for adding network RPC information to the MetaMask plugin wallet, and improved coding; PlatScan version 1.1.4, now under testing, is scheduled to go live by the end of February.
- Development and testing of Alaya 0.16.3 version have been completed; the development network has been upgraded, and the existing network is being updated. The primary progress of Alaya 0.16.3 version is the same as that of PlatScan version 1.1.3;
- Alaya 0.17.0 version has been developed and is under
- The progress and updates of AlayaScan 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 versions are the same as PlatScan.
- The testing of Ledger 2.0 version has been completed; the update mainly features functions such as delegation and staking
01. PlatON continues to recruit outstanding developers from home and abroad to encourage participation in the open-source technology efforts of PlatON/Alaya.
02. The PlatON Developer Bounty Program is in full swing. We encourage more users to participate in the program and contribute to PlatON.
03. PlatON is recruiting developer ambassadors worldwide. Right now, over 160 candidates have signed up for the program. PlatON always welcomes outstanding tech/community KOLs from all over the world.
04. More developer tutorials for members of our community
- Learn from DEX on PlatON Application Development — Android (VI to IX now available
The PlatON community in Vietnam held a prize drawing event during the Spring Festival and many Vietnamese and Southeast Asian users to celebrate the birth of the Vietnamese community and spend the Chinese New Year together. During the event, other local communities were also invited to join the celebration, which was well-received among local users. In the future, PlatON will make more efforts to bond with local communities, engage in more ecosystem/marketing cooperations, and speed up our globalization efforts.
Development Progress of Privacy-preserving Computation
Privacy-preserving Computation Network
- The verification of the Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.3.0 has been completed; scripts for the simplified deployment have been developed and optimized.
- The overall underlying design of the Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.4.0 is in progress.
- The design of the Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.4.0 is being restructured/optimized.
- Practice run of the integration of the fighter (version ice) technology in the Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.4.0.
Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform
- The verification of the Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform 0.3.0 has been completed.
- The explorer and AI platform server of the Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform 0.3.1 to be combined; the architecture is being designed.
- The initial UI of the Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform 0.4.0 is being designed.
- We are continuing to train and monitor the non-privacy AI chess strategy.
- Metis0 to be made compatible with the underlying technology of Metis; we are investigating the relevant technologies.
- aitos.io won best use-case award for 2021 Zero-knowledge Blockchain Annual List on December 30, 2021.
- The 50 major application scenarios of the Xiongan Blockchain were released on January 7, 2021. The BoAT blockchain application framework of aitos.io was applied to Scenario №31 “Battery Asset Management” and Scenario №43 “Distributed Industrial Internet”.