PlatON Network Upgraded to Version 1.1.3, Privacy-preserving Computation Network to Launch a New Round of Internal Testing | PlatON Biweekly Feb. 16–28, 2022
PlatON, initiated and driven by the LatticeX Foundation, is a next-generation Internet infrastructure protocol based on the fundamental properties of blockchain and supported by the privacy-preserving computation network. “Computing interoperability” is its core feature. By building a computing system assembled by Verifiable Computation, Secure Multi-Party Computation, Zero-Knowledge Proof, Homomorphic Encryption and other cryptographic algorithms and blockchain technology, PlatON provides a public infrastructure in open source architecture for global artificial intelligence, distributed application developers, data providers and various organizations, communities and individuals with computing needs.
- The development of PlatON version 1.1.3 has been completed; the development network has been launched. Main progress: RPC and GraphQL now use the same port; the Ethereum reconstruction relating to the HTTP-server has also been updated;
- Mobile wallet ATON version 1.1.3 has been developed and is under testing; the new version is scheduled to go live in March. Main updates: Users will be able to click on a single ERC721-based NFT for a larger view; the address format will support EIP-55; walletConnect will be able to provide contract signatures;
- PlatON version 1.1.4 is under testing; the new version, which will support EIP-55 in terms of the address format, is scheduled to go live in March.
- Alaya 0.17.0 version has been developed and is under functionality & stability testing. Main updates: Group consensus will be supported;
- The progress and updates of AlayaScan 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 versions are the same as PlatScan.
- The testing of Ledger 2.0 version has been completed; the updated version, which mainly features functions like delegation and staking; is going through the listing process.
01. PlatON continues to recruit outstanding developers from home and abroad to encourage participation in the open-source technology efforts of PlatON/Alaya.
02. The PlatON Developer Bounty Program continues. We encourage all users to participate in the program and contribute to PlatON.
03. PlatON is recruiting developer ambassadors worldwide.
04. The core developers of PlatON released the proposal (PIP-7) for supporting two ChainIDs; all members of the community are encouraged to join the discussion.
05. The PlatON Global Developer Ambassadors have started to launch community events. Please stay tuned.
06. More developer tutorials for members of our community
- Learn from DEX on PlatON Application Development — Flutter (II to IV now available)
- Learn from DEX on PlatON Application Development — Flutter (more updates coming soon)
Cryptography is essential to cyberspace security, while the security of cryptographic systems hinges on whether the keys are safe. At the moment, the storage of keys is sufficiently secure — Devices like USB with built-in keys provide strong security mechanisms and keep your data safe while ensuring the security of keys.
The Privacy-preserving Recommendation System adopted PlatON’s privacy-preserving computation tools and fully protects all your data through encryption mechanisms such as secure multi-party computation, thus enabling the confirmation of data ownership and privacy preservation.
— Privacy-preserving Computation — Development Progress
Privacy-preserving Computation Network
- The verification of the Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.3.0 has been completed; the cloud environment has been deployed.
- The design of the overall underlying design of the Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.4.0 has been completed; the new version is under development.
- The integrated development of the Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.4.0 has been completed.
- The front-end development of the Privacy-preserving Computation Network 0.4.0 has been completed; the back-end interface is under development.
Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform
- The verification of the Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform 0.3.0 has been completed; the cloud environment has been deployed.
- The explorer and AI platform server of the Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform 0.3.1 have been combined; the joint debugging of its front end and back end is underway.
- The initial UI of the Privacy-preserving Computation AI Platform 0.4.0 has been designed; the front end is under development.
- We are working on the underlying-level solution for compatibility with Metis.